So... I started with a 9900, when the z10 was released I got a white STL 100-3, rly liked it but had no apps of course, I felt like I was missing out, this was back in like May of 2013 if I'm not mistaken...
    decided to "upgrade" to a q10 when those came out. I thought I rly needed that physical keyboard. To me, the q10 felt cheap, not the same premium build quality of the 9900, and after having the z10, I missed the screen real estate. So, I decided it was time to finally give the iPhone a try. I got an iphone 5 and after a couple of months I decided it was not for me, sold it and went back to a z10... I had that for several months, there was nothing wrong with it, in fact with the release of OS 10.2, things got better with the apps and the OS itself. Then I got the itch to try out an Android device, which I never had before... So I went for the most pure android experience possible and got me a red Nexus 5. I loved the big shiny screen and the color of the handset, and of course how smooth all the apps ran. THat didn't last long, my phone started crashing... repeatedly, it wasn't so snappy anymore and, I could never get used to the OS... too ******* clunky imo.
    I missed the Hub, and the keyboard... man, Android's keyboard is the worst of them all. So... today I finally went ahead and got rid of my very attractive but inefficient Nexus and ordered a brand new white z10 off Ebay.
    I should get it sometime next week. Can't wait
    ronfc and ZedMacahan like this.
    05-25-14 02:30 AM
    Welcome back..

It is very encouraging that users explore other platforms and in the end come back to BlackBerry.

I have one question though, why didn't go for the almighty Z30 if you used Nexus 5?
    The reason I ask is because Nexus 5 is a bigger phone than the Z10 but about the same size as Z30, and you might not miss the screen real estate and on top of it you have a long lasting battery life.
    05-25-14 03:00 AM
    I couldn't use an Android device to save my life. I owned a Galaxy Note II for literally half a day because I was given it for free, and then I gave it up and went back to my BlackBerry and iPhone.

I've always been running a BlackBerry and iPhone simultaneously. I could never see myself running Android or Windows as a daily thing, but I must agree that BlackBerry 10 is my favourite OS.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    Ahmed Ragab and vgorous like this.
    05-25-14 03:11 AM
    Welcome back..

It is very encouraging that users explore other platforms and in the end come back to BlackBerry.

I have one question though, why didn't go for the almighty Z30 if you used Nexus 5?
    The reason I ask is because Nexus 5 is a bigger phone than the Z10 but about the same size as Z30, and you might not miss the screen real estate and on top of it you have a long lasting battery life.
    well... tbh, I think the z10 is the perfect size, it's not too small(iphone) nor too big. Also, price.
    and I like the form factore of the z10 much better than the z30
    05-25-14 03:39 AM
    Well we're glad to see you back. BlackBerry 10 is still young but making great strides to make us happy. I'm happy with the progress. Can't wait to see what's next.
    On Verizon 10.3.0.296/422 Z10 Black and white one on 10.2.1.3175 (room mate)

Trusted Member Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.296/442
    05-25-14 05:31 AM
    Welcome back.
    You chose the best OS imo BlackBerry 10 outperforms the other OS' out there

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 05:40 AM
    While I completely agree with what you guys are saying about Android being too clunky, I feel as if we CB members haven't given it as much as a chance as we give our BlackBerry devices. Remember we loaded hybrids on our legacy devices? Why don't we try Cyanogenmod or other ROMs?/:

Also, I really like Windows Phone in terms of simplicity. However, it still really lacks productivity and none of them have the amazing BlackBerry 10 keyboard (virtual or physical) ^_^

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 05:49 AM
    Of course you are back welcome again

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 06:42 AM
    Congrats! My wife left her z10 for a Nokia lumina... she's dealing with it, but I think she still wants the z30, which I tried talking her into in the first place.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228
    05-25-14 07:48 AM
    Welcome home, enjoy your 2nd honeymoon with Z10 like I did...give a try to Q5 also..!!

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-25-14 07:59 AM
    Always room for one more prodigal . Welcome back
    05-25-14 08:38 AM
    Welcome back! I have been off and on with the Z10 since it's release but never stuck with it because I got the Q10. Anyway I ended up selling my Q and got me the Z10 again and liking it a lot more this time around.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    05-25-14 09:15 AM
    Welcome back! It's nice to see threads like this, definitely a breather from 'complain this, complain that' but doesn't want to switch. Nothing but pure BlackBerry love.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    05-25-14 09:22 AM
    So... I started with a 9900, when the z10 was released I got a white STL 100-3, rly liked it but had no apps of course, I felt like I was missing out, this was back in like May of 2013 if I'm not mistaken...
    decided to "upgrade" to a q10 when those came out. I thought I rly needed that physical keyboard. To me, the q10 felt cheap, not the same premium build quality of the 9900, and after having the z10, I missed the screen real estate. So, I decided it was time to finally give the iPhone a try. I got an iphone 5 and after a couple of months I decided it was not for me, sold it and went back to a z10... I had that for several months, there was nothing wrong with it, in fact with the release of OS 10.2, things got better with the apps and the OS itself. Then I got the itch to try out an Android device, which I never had before... So I went for the most pure android experience possible and got me a red Nexus 5. I loved the big shiny screen and the color of the handset, and of course how smooth all the apps ran. THat didn't last long, my phone started crashing... repeatedly, it wasn't so snappy anymore and, I could never get used to the OS... too ******* clunky imo.
    I missed the Hub, and the keyboard... man, Android's keyboard is the worst of them all. So... today I finally went ahead and got rid of my very attractive but inefficient Nexus and ordered a brand new white z10 off Ebay.
    I should get it sometime next week. Can't wait
    After this year, BlackBerry 10 will be perfect and you won't regret it ever for sticking with BlackBerry. I hope we will see next year some big brand apps...

Visit my Channel C00121417 ? ?
    05-25-14 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD