Well well well... we haven't heard anything negative about the iPhone since its inception (a couple of antenna flaws don't count)! But it seems like people really are looking for alternatives: Here's how to quit the iPhone and Switch to Android... An Apple Employee Admits That iPhones Often Won't Deliver Texts If You Switch To Android | Business Insider India
    The imessage conundrum has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way!

MATVD - Movies, Advertisements, Tv Shows and Documentaries! The Largest Entertainment Channel out there! Join now!
    05-19-14 10:48 PM
    Well its one way to keep people on IOS. I suspect its a low priority issue for that reason.
    05-19-14 10:56 PM
    "An Apple Employee Admits That iPhones Often Won't Deliver Texts If You Switch To Android."

That's a funny headline. If you've switched to Android, why would you expect an iPhone to deliver your texts?

Lol just kidding, I know what it actually is trying to say.

Posted via CB10
    Sergiu1337 and Nemzy like this.
    05-19-14 11:06 PM
    Apple is the king of vendor lock. They make nice products, but once you're in you're in.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 06:31 AM
    All you have to do is go online and change your apple stuff. It isn't that hard to do from what I read.
    05-20-14 06:33 AM
    I find that texts to iPhones go astray a lot. Maybe it's just subjective perception, but the only times I ever get people saying they didn't receive it is if they have an iPhone.
    05-20-14 06:38 AM
    I believe this issue is not a new one. There was a similar issue last year when folks tried to switch from apple to blackberry. their text messages were being held up by the apple servers.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 07:45 AM
    I believe this issue is not a new one. There was a similar issue last year when folks tried to switch from apple to blackberry. their text messages were being held up by the apple servers.

Posted via CB10
    Yes they try to use imessage so if someone leaves apple they need to remove their imessage stuff and it will work as it should.
    05-20-14 08:51 AM
    That was really annoying. My mother submerged her iPhone 4S a few days ago so I gave her my Bold 9930 as a replacement, and then my Z10 when the Bold's screen was suddenly too small for her eyes. The stupid iMessage issue caused a lot of headaches because my sister couldn't comprehend that it was the iPhone that was at fault. It HAD to be two separate Blackberry devices running two separate OS's that were causing the problem. The end of our conversation was her asking: "How will she get in touch with me if she needs something since you gave her a phone she can't get my texts on!?" and me replying: "Have you heard that phones can be used to call people these days?" Apple, man. Major headaches.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-21-14 01:50 AM
    Yeah, it's annoying and needs to be fixed. Not sure the the "iPhone is taking a beating" over it though.

Of course, the simple fix would be to do things the right way and disable imessage on the iPhone before you take out your SIM and put it in another device, that's what I do and it works perfectly.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-21-14 10:14 AM