Please don't go posting this on slickdeals for everyone in the world to see, but I think we need to band together to help each other, so I am going to make this offer. I have all of the tools and the know-how to disassemble and replace parts in the Q10 and Z10. So, if you have a double-type issue with your Q10, or a cracked screen, if you pay for the parts and shipping both ways, I'm willing to help you replace parts for free. From the top of my head, the Q10 you can easily replace the rear camera, microphone jack, and keyboard. The screen and digitizer comes as a package with the front facing camera as part of it so they have to be replaced together. The loud speaker is part of the midframe, so that could be replaced as well. The sim slot, battery contacts, and sd slot are part of the mainboard so those can't be replaced.

If anyone else knows how to work on these and are willing to help, please chime in, but let me know if any of you have one you need me to work on. If it's under warranty with your carrier, contact them first! :-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    SPNKr, FrankIAm, edwintg and 11 others like this.
    05-14-14 08:33 PM
    Very nice of you to offer! Kudo's
    05-15-14 08:18 AM
    That's a really fantastic offer.

For those that may want to try it themselves, here's a link to the dis-assembly and reassembly of the Q10.

The tools that you'll need are a T-3, T-4, PH0000 and a slim pry tool.

I just replaced my keyboard and the surrounding bezel with Gold replacement parts.

There are a few places to buy replacement parts, E-Bay is one.

BlackBerry Q10 Replacement Parts

BlackBerry Q10 accessories,reliable supplier in China,wholesale BLACKBERRY Q10 accessories

I only listed two, but there are others. Just be sure to check the shipping costs.

If you don't mind Arabic, check this out:
    Service: Replace your keyboard/screen/etc. free for my CB friends-201306111dt3.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Service: Replace your keyboard/screen/etc. free for my CB friends-201306111dt.jpg   Service: Replace your keyboard/screen/etc. free for my CB friends-201306111xt.jpg  
    05-15-14 11:18 AM

For those that may want to try it themselves, here's a link to the dis-assembly and reassembly of the Q10.

I just replaced my keyboard and the surrounding bezel with Gold replacement parts.

BlackBerry Q10 accessories,reliable supplier in China,wholesale BLACKBERRY Q10 accessories

I only listed two, but there are others. Just be sure to check the shipping costs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	201306111dt3.jpg 
Views:	2672 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	270846
    You are appreciated. What tools are need to replace the screen on the Z10

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 08:41 PM
    You are appreciated. What tools are need to replace the screen on the Z10

Posted via CB10
    The Z10 is even simpler I think. I think it just takes one torx bit tool, either T3 or T4, and that's it...
    06-09-14 01:01 AM
    And if you want a keyboard, and a silver bezel, get this:

Replacement Full Housing Cover Case Keyboard for Blackberry Q10 Silver Bezel | eBay

:-P

And for a new screen, get this one:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=7hq5Y_6x

You'll also get a new camera, keyboard, frame, headphone jack, chin piece (to get rid of your carrier logo if you like). Just don't forget to transfer over the sensor array from your original screen and don't lose the little black rubber piece over the vibrate motor. It'll still work but it'll make a lot of noise, lol.

And for tools, just get this set: http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Screwd...UvbUpU10455636
    And you'll be able to work on just about any mobile phone...
    Last edited by slagman5; 06-09-14 at 01:16 AM.
    06-09-14 01:04 AM
    Please don't go posting this on slickdeals for everyone in the world to see, but I think we need to band together to help each other, so I am going to make this offer. I have all of the tools and the know-how to disassemble and replace parts in the Q10 and Z10. So, if you have a double-type issue with your Q10, or a cracked screen, if you pay for the parts and shipping both ways, I'm willing to help you replace parts for free. From the top of my head, the Q10 you can easily replace the rear camera, microphone jack, and keyboard. The screen and digitizer comes as a package with the front facing camera as part of it so they have to be replaced together. The loud speaker is part of the midframe, so that could be replaced as well. The sim slot, battery contacts, and sd slot are part of the mainboard so those can't be replaced.

If anyone else knows how to work on these and are willing to help, please chime in, but let me know if any of you have one you need me to work on. If it's under warranty with your carrier, contact them first! :-)

Can you share a picture of your Q10 with gold?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 01:05 AM
    Can you share a picture of your Q10 with gold?

Posted via CB10
    Q10 with gold?

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10?
    06-09-14 01:39 AM

Name:	201306111dt3.jpg 
Views:	2672 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	270846
    Any pics?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 05:13 AM
    Q10 with gold?

Sorry wrong person.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 05:14 AM
    Sorry wrong person.

Posted via CB10
    Oh ok, no prob, lol. :-)

06-09-14 12:03 PM
    06-10-14 01:56 AM
    Hey Slagman5, if you see updated keyboards available, let us know, maybe with a new post, maybe pictures too? [no double typing at all]

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 08:54 AM
    What a tremendous (and very generous) offer. I hope that some take advantage of it -- we Crackberrians need to stick together!
    bbnrs likes this.
    06-11-14 06:20 PM

Name:	A4UA8mJ.png 
Views:	684 
Size:	630.3 KB 
ID:	277356
    OMG, my eyes, they burn!!! lol. Man, that is just too flashy for my style... I like to be more "tacticool" lol.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    06-11-14 08:31 PM
    Z10 question Kinda off topic but if I order the screen and digitizer along with the front housing will it matter if it's 001/111 or 002 as long as it's the LTE version

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dierre; 06-12-14 at 03:24 AM.
    06-12-14 02:57 AM
    That's just an amazing offer. I'd say your gonna be a busy man.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 03:43 AM
    That's just an amazing offer. I'd say your gonna be a busy man.

Posted via CB10
    ?

Pin:2B957637
    06-12-14 03:53 AM
    So nice of u thank u so much

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 05:02 AM

Bbm me

Pin:2B957637
    06-12-14 10:41 AM
    You da man Slagman!
    06-12-14 12:03 PM
    What a very nice guy.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 01:15 PM

Very cool indeed. But with $2 in tools, a YouTube video, $15 in parts and 30 minutes to spare.....anybody can do it. even if you THINK you can't, you can. Well, maybe not everybody. I've got friends who can't put water in their cars.....O_o.

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    06-12-14 05:18 PM
    Z10 question Kinda off topic but if I order the screen and digitizer along with the front housing will it matter if it's 001/111 or 002 as long as it's the LTE version

Posted via CB10
    I'm not 100% sure, but disassembling the Z10 is pretty easy. I say to be sure, take your screen out and see if it the specific model is printed on the back somewhere...
    06-13-14 12:49 AM
    Very cool indeed. But with $2 in tools, a YouTube video, $15 in parts and 30 minutes to spare.....anybody can do it. even if you THINK you can't, you can. Well, maybe not everybody. I've got friends who can't put water in their cars.....O_o.

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    Yep, it's pretty easy. Although I've found the videos skip a few small things. You can still take it apart following their instructions, but there are a few areas where I found ways to make the process less likely to damage your phone. For example, to remove the keyboard, all of the videos simply say "push it out from the back." Yes, in theory, you do. And some of them do pop right out. But some of them, don't pop right out, and if you push too hard, you can either brake the frame/bezel where the stainless steel meets the plastic bottom (yes, the bottom is actually plastic, blah), or you can mess up the keyboard by flexing it too much. The proper thing to do is to use a small flat-head screwdriver and carefully pry off the clips that hold it, and then pry it forward by the stainless frets. It'll pop out nice and easy that way without ever putting any pressure on the back of the keyboard... The thing you have to remember is, those videos are all made by people selling parts for the phone. So they want to make it seem so simple that you will not be afraid to do it yourself. Thus, buy parts from them... They show you all of the main steps, but make sure to use a little bit of care while doing it...

Edit: And some parts you buy from ebay will come with some basic tools. But I do recommend this set: http://www.amazon.com/Screwdriver-Re...UvbUpU10469672
    It's pretty affordable, and is actually fairly well made, especially for a "made in china" product...
    06-13-14 12:53 AM
29 12