Just getting a new Z10 .

I have always used a pouch with no screen protector with excellent results.

The other alternative is the Transform case with a screen protector ?

Has anyone had an experience with both . Z10 cases are getting very difficult to find in a store and these two are available.
    05-13-14 09:28 AM
    Loved the Transform on my Z10. Very nice case!
    05-13-14 10:07 AM
    This is mainly a case of personal preference, but since you're asking for input...

I'd recommend a screen protector, regardless of which way you decide. Ghost Armor gets a big from me and some other members here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ations-927929/

The Z10 pouch is better protection for the device itself, just a little slower to get your Z10 into action. The Transform case is usefull -- being able to access everything easily, stand up the device for viewing videos, etc. But is doesn't give quite the protection.

I used both for my Z10, and now my Z30. To be honest, I'd grab them both and switch off.
    05-13-14 10:08 AM
    Yes , my family has used Ghost Armor with great results. Get both seems like a plan.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-13-14 10:44 AM
    Go Pouch. Sleeker

Posted from my White BlackBerry Z10
    sin-co likes this.
    05-13-14 11:04 AM
    I have a screen protector on and use the pouch. I'm new to the pouch so here's my take. I love the way the pouch looks, it really makes you stand out from the crowd. It's protects the phone well and feels very sturdy. If you're the type that pulls you're phone out of your pocket with one hand, checks it then puts it back in consistently then the pouch might not be for you. For instance I was waiting in line at my grocery line with a few items in my hand. I went to pull the phone out and duh I couldn't get the pouch off to check it. It can be cumbersome at time but I like it. Also there are many reviews out there where people say it's too tight, they didn't design it right my phone gets stuck blah blah blah. Well I'll tell you I think it's the perfect fit. It's snug enough to where your case won't just slide off if you hold the top of the phone but not too snug where you're struggling with it to get it out. After a month of use it breaks in perfectly. Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 11:24 AM
    I don't like how the transform case feels in the hand. That's because it doesn't covers the whole side of the z10. So you will have sharp edges. I have bought a cheep hard case and that's far better for me.
    05-13-14 11:43 AM
    I vote Pouch
    05-13-14 11:49 AM
    I had a similar dilemma when I first got my z10. I went with the transform and have not looked back. I don't use a screen protector either I don't think it's necessary.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 11:53 AM
    Can't go wrong with an Otterbox Defender. When you come to sell your device in a year or two it will look brand spanking new.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    05-13-14 02:48 PM
    Update - I found the pouch just too tight compared to the 9900 and I did not think it covered enough screen. None of the Ghost Armor outlets carried a screen protector for the Z10 so I went with the OEM flip case for the time being.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-13-14 05:14 PM