I'm having an issue with adding a contact and then seeing it automatically linked to other contacts in my phone. They share absolutely nothing in common. As soon as I add a new contact and click save, it changes to another contact name already in my phone. Then I have to go through the process of locating it and unlinking it in it's various folders.

I have a work email, personal email, local contacts, Sim card contacts and BBM pop up as linked profiles whenever I add a contact. Perhaps that's normal? But whats going on here with linking to other contacts?
    05-12-14 10:23 PM
    I know this problem. Maybe bb will do something here in the next 5 years. I also don't understand what the developers from bb are doing here

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk
    decoy7 likes this.
    05-13-14 05:59 AM
    I'm having an issue with adding a contact and then seeing it automatically linked to other contacts in my phone. They share absolutely nothing in common. As soon as I add a new contact and click save, it changes to another contact name already in my phone. Then I have to go through the process of locating it and unlinking it in it's various folders.

I have a work email, personal email, local contacts, Sim card contacts and BBM pop up as linked profiles whenever I add a contact. Perhaps that's normal? But whats going on here with linking to other contacts?
    It's not ideal, and contact issues with BB10 are not unusual it seems.

Have you tried deleting the contact that the newer one links to, then adding the opposite way around?

I appreciate that's not how it should be, but be interested to know if this alters the behavior.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-13-14 06:32 AM