I am trying to connect to my router at home via my Bold, but can't get it to work.

I am able to find my network with my phone, and enter my WEP key. I hit connect and it acts like its going to connect, but doesnt. I get a "failed to obtain IP address"...

Anyone know how I can fix this?
    11-10-08 11:39 PM
    Reboot your router and try again.
    11-10-08 11:43 PM
    It worked
    wow...don't I feel like a moron...thanks JD!!
    11-10-08 11:47 PM
    Woot ... Good to see its working! Wifi all the way!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 12:14 AM
    It's blazing fast...I love it
    11-11-08 12:19 AM
    It worked
    wow...don't I feel like a moron...thanks JD!!
    No problem!
    11-11-08 12:21 AM
    When you reply to my requests I ask that you contact me directly via PIN 249E4E57 or my e-mail [email protected]

My BOLD doesn't see the wireless connection in my office when I do a scan. I added the network manually and it took it, but it shows up as a live connection at random sometie after . I can't make it force connect; when I was using Wi-Fi or whenit was showing an active connection I don't think it was actually connected to teh Wi-Fi network it was just showing am active connection but not actually connected to exchange information. Once it connects I will go to "Manage Connections" uncheck the "Mobile Network" and force it to use the Wi-Fi to see if it works as it should. Please do feel free to contact me regarding any successes, suggestions or solutions.
    11-11-08 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD