I'm totally psyched on the BB Storm coming out for verizon, I wanna get one so bad. But what I love most about all touchscreen phones are the apps. Unfortunately the app store won't open until march. I'm sure there are apps being developed for it, I just hope that they won't be too expensive (I'd pay $0-1 for an average app pay up to 30 for a good one). I haven't really seen or heard of any apps except for maybe ViiGo. So just to keep it interesting I'm putting up my top 5 apps that I'd like to see on the Storm. Whether the original creators port over their app for the Storm or another 3rd party group make a similar app. Put up any apps you'd like to see on a BB Storm

5. Urbanspoon
    4. Shazam
    3. Some kind of beat/music program like Beatmaker and Band
    2. X-Play 9
    1. SNES/NES Emulator
    11-10-08 10:47 PM
    I think something similar to this has been done... but it's cool:

1) Labyrinth
    2) AIM app (similar to the iPhone one... that one is cool..)
    3) Texas Hold'em
    11-10-08 10:48 PM
    I want to see the WiFi app

Oh, and of course the Light Saber and Beer Drinking apps.
    11-10-08 10:49 PM
    I want to see the WiFi app

Oh, and of course the Light Saber and Beer Drinking apps.
    I think the WiFi app will be available later when they integrate the Flux Capacitor..

Flux had to be removed because it was killing to much battery. But it will be back.. With WiFi... my rep told me this...
    11-10-08 10:50 PM
    I think the WiFi app will be available later when they integrate the Flux Capacitor..

Flux had to be removed because it was killing to much battery. But it will be back.. With WiFi... my rep told me this...
    But..but.. you mean to say it won't be available at launch
    11-10-08 10:51 PM
    do they actually have a BB NES emulator? You mean I could be playing CONTRA at work?
    11-10-08 10:51 PM
    1. The Lightsaber App

2. the NextTrain Apss (damn useful)

3. NYC Subway Apps (all of them)
    11-10-08 10:52 PM
    Timmy me is a great app for my trips back to Canada! It's one of my favorite apps on my iPhone
    11-10-08 10:53 PM
    1) NFL/Sports App
    2) AIM (like above)
    3) VCAST Song ID
    4) Some Games
    5) Facebook, Myspace, Upload video/pics
    11-10-08 10:53 PM
    But..but.. you mean to say it won't be available at launch
    Nope But my rep assured me it was coming..

...Ok fine.. it was actually my friend's cousin's rep... but they are very reliable...
    11-10-08 10:56 PM
    An up to date decent IRC app.
    11-10-08 10:56 PM
    I would like to see:

Tivo/slingbox App "coming from what i have heard"
    Any Emulator app.... (nes, snes, psp, gb or gba, playstation)
    eReader
    TCPMP

being new to BB not sure what other programs.....
    11-10-08 11:04 PM
    A lightweight pdf editor would be nice. The lightsaber would be killer. And a mobile Vlc player would be the icing of the new declaration of a god phone. Yes, if that happens almost all praise will be taken away from the iphone. Another app that would be nice would be that nifty logmein app but osx. Would love to control my macbook pro from 2 feet away lol. GAME TIME! I'd love to see something like plasma pong. Spore would be incredible if the storm can handle it. And I'm not sure if this feature exists on the device already but a file manager to move files to different folders to be more manageable when connection to computer. Not necessary but would be nice. A Dictionary app, hopefully one that can integrate with the mobile word and notepad. Hey, writers needs alot of tools even if they just do it for fun till they can be published lol. Speaking of which, writer's tools would be very effective. Such as thesaurus, spell checker, and the mountain of sweetness, a drawing pad! Come on, multi touch I can't be the only one thinking this. And last but not least the one thing I believe we're all waiting for, FENREC! I want Firefox on the storm *wails arms anime style*. But that's just to name a few apps I'd like . For more you can visit the Ninja's trying to steal my paper of other apps I'd like to see as they chase me for continuing this unbelievably long paragraph on a phones apps. Phone? lol. STORM! Phone and way more xd. Oh, and flashlights! We need $2 flashlight apps rofl! Hey, where's that $1000 app for my phone lol. K, I'll stop now. But alot of above apps too like emulator ^^. ME NEEDS MARIO FTW!
    11-10-08 11:09 PM

oh, well if your rep told you so it must be true
    11-10-08 11:27 PM
    yeah... didn't RIM say they couldn't put a Wi-Fi receiver in the phone?
    11-11-08 12:25 AM
    woah what? a flux capacitor? isn't that from back to the future? lol

pretty much the apps i want are all the ones stated above plus nba and nfl and also f1 and rally standings blah blah blah and also i would like to see something similar to dynolicious app on the iphone! that would be amazing!
    11-11-08 12:50 AM
    skyfire!!!
    11-11-08 01:20 AM
    that urbanspoon app would be awesome
    11-11-08 02:16 AM
    carpenters level.
    11-11-08 02:37 AM
    Shazam
    Facebook
    Yelp
    Netflix App
    App that can control my DVR
    11-11-08 04:43 AM
    Shazam
    Facebook
    Yelp
    Netflix App
    App that can control my DVR
    an app for netflix would be awesome, to update your que or possibly even watch the instant movies on the phone
    11-11-08 04:53 AM
    I would also like an app that manages podcasts like podcaster
    11-11-08 07:06 AM
    A drawing program like the DARE has only better I work in design and occasionally need to make little sketches with notes. Not having to carry a note pad and a phone whould be great.
    11-11-08 08:00 AM
    A Netflix app would be awesome! Would be really cool if you could use their watch instantly feature. Hopefully this is not far off, since they have partnered with Microsoft, LG, TIVO, Samsung, and they have their Roku player out on the market. This shows they are open to new platforms and ideas!
    11-11-08 05:08 PM
    an app for netflix would be awesome, to update your que or possibly even watch the instant movies on the phone
    well on my iphone i can manage my que. but i read elsewhere here that the phone does not have capabilities to use the instant watch feature
    11-11-08 05:10 PM
101 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD