IT ALL STARTED when I purchased my NEW Blackberry Curve 9350.[2 days ago]

I was very excited about getting this phone, and having the opportunity to set it up.

NOW I am ready throw the son of a ***** through a BRICK WALL.

I downloaded some Apps off of the BLACKBERRYWORLD App, only to discover that these APPS were NOT Freeware as originally IMPLIED, but TRIALWARE.

SO, I made the FATAL MISTAKE of deleting BLACKBERRYWORLD off my phone.

I later tried to download an App called QUICKPULL, but I discover that there is NO WAY to download this APP off of the venders site.[SteelThorn]

So then I go to third party venders [SofTonic etc] only to be REDIRECTED to BLACKBERRYWORD!

So I give in, and decide to REINSTALL BLACKBERRYWORLD

I type in my EMail address in the block provided, and even though BLACKBERRYWORLD acknowledges that I have an account with them I get some sort of "error code" in a pop up window', with NO EXPLANATION of WHAT went wrong, nor WHAT I am supposed to do NEXT.[you know the feeling, we've ALL been through THAT one, and we wonder WHAT MORON "engineered" the default code[ASPH, Active Server Pages from HELL] .

THEN I search the internet, and find MANY OTHER PEOPLE like me in the SAME SITUATION AS MYSELF, posting ALL OVER the internet, INCLUDING CRACKBERRY, pleading for help, but NO ONE is getting an ANSWER to HOW to put BLACKBERRYWORLD back on your device.

Can SOMEBODY, once and for ALL, please respond with a FIX to what appears to be a UNIVERSAL PROBLEM to a LARGE NUMBER of Blackberry owners out there.

Oh, and PLEASE spare me the "why don' t you just remove the battery if you ant to do a soft reset" comments, I happen to have an aftermarket phone case that is difficult to remove.

As far as that "push three buttons at the same time" trick, SOME people can' t pull that one off, myself included, I don' t have tiny fingers or long fingernails, even though I can play pretty descent rock guitar, but you don' t have to have micro fingers to pull that one off
    05-07-14 03:59 PM
    Did you do a full backup via BB Link prior to removing BB World? If so, wipe the phone and reinstall. On a side note... All app download sites have trial ware, some vendors are more forthcoming up front then others and let you know prior to purchasing. Was the 9350 free? Just wondering why you didn't get a BB10 unit.
    05-07-14 04:10 PM
    COMPLETE AND UTTER FRUSTRATION AT PEOPLE WHO UNNECESSARILY USE CAPITAL LETTERS.

But in all seriousness, apps I've come across that are trials tend to state this clearly in the description. Did you even read the description?

Posted via CB10
    booker1953 likes this.
    05-07-14 04:16 PM
    So you are blaming someone else that you erased BlackBerry World app... have an aftermarket case where you can't remove the battery... you didn't read apps description... and that you have such fat fingers that you can't press three buttons at the same time?!... well... Eat less fries!!!
    sam81 likes this.
    05-07-14 04:21 PM
    Hallo, had the same problem with my bold 9780.

It is a while ago, I think I did a back-up and reinstall the factor settings or you could try to whipe the whole OS and reinstall at 'BBSAK' ( bbsak.org ) download it and look for tutorials on YouTube...( bbsak.org/faq.php) this will help!

You could do this at own risks.

Hope it will help and sorry for my bad English.
    05-07-14 04:34 PM
    Did you do a full backup via BB Link prior to removing BB World? If so, wipe the phone and reinstall. On a side note... All app download sites have trial ware, some vendors are more forthcoming up front then others and let you know prior to purchasing. Was the 9350 free? Just wondering why you didn't get a BB10 unit.
    05-07-14 06:09 PM
    Yes I did read the descriptionm THAT is why I was not happy about it. DUH. Why don't you troll somewhere else
    05-07-14 06:16 PM
    Thank you for being the ONLY responder who actually offered support to a fustrated post instead of wise cracks and insults
    Affie36 likes this.
    05-07-14 06:21 PM
    Really? Where in my post did I blame someone else for the size of my fingers? What a jerk you are
    05-07-14 06:26 PM
    The BlackBerry 9350, being a OS 7 device requires BlackBerry Desktop manager, not BlackBerry Link (required for BB 10 devices). you should be able to download a copy to your PC.. connect your 9350, click Applications and reinstall BlackBerry App World from there without any difficulty.
    05-07-14 09:22 PM
    IT ALL STARTED when I purchased my NEW Blackberry Curve 9350.[2 days ago]

I was very excited about getting this phone, and having the opportunity to set it up.

NOW I am ready throw the son of a ***** through a BRICK WALL.

I downloaded some Apps off of the BLACKBERRYWORLD App, only to discover that these APPS were NOT Freeware as originally IMPLIED, but TRIALWARE.

SO, I made the FATAL MISTAKE of deleting BLACKBERRYWORLD off my phone.

I later tried to download an App called QUICKPULL, but I discover that there is NO WAY to download this APP off of the venders site.[SteelThorn]

So then I go to third party venders [SofTonic etc] only to be REDIRECTED to BLACKBERRYWORD!

So I give in, and decide to REINSTALL BLACKBERRYWORLD

I type in my EMail address in the block provided, and even though BLACKBERRYWORLD acknowledges that I have an account with them I get some sort of "error code" in a pop up window', with NO EXPLANATION of WHAT went wrong, nor WHAT I am supposed to do NEXT.[you know the feeling, we've ALL been through THAT one, and we wonder WHAT MORON "engineered" the default code[ASPH, Active Server Pages from HELL] .

THEN I search the internet, and find MANY OTHER PEOPLE like me in the SAME SITUATION AS MYSELF, posting ALL OVER the internet, INCLUDING CRACKBERRY, pleading for help, but NO ONE is getting an ANSWER to HOW to put BLACKBERRYWORLD back on your device.

Can SOMEBODY, once and for ALL, please respond with a FIX to what appears to be a UNIVERSAL PROBLEM to a LARGE NUMBER of Blackberry owners out there.

Oh, and PLEASE spare me the "why don' t you just remove the battery if you ant to do a soft reset" comments, I happen to have an aftermarket phone case that is difficult to remove.

As far as that "push three buttons at the same time" trick, SOME people can' t pull that one off, myself included, I don' t have tiny fingers or long fingernails, even though I can play pretty descent rock guitar, but you don' t have to have micro fingers to pull that one off
    I used QuickPull on all my former BBOS devices and found it to be a decent application. I swapped between that app and the "3-finger salute" as well as the last effort battery pull.

have you tried to go to this website using your Blackberry Browser?:
    QuickPull - BlackBerry World

it is the direct Appworld URL for QuickPull. Hope this helps.
    05-07-14 09:27 PM
    This Missing Blackberry World From My Z10 Is Really Pissing Me Off Real Bad..
    11-19-14 05:28 PM
    This Missing Blackberry World From My Z10 Is Really Pissing Me Off Real Bad..
    What OS are you running?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 05:50 PM