I have the 9900 and I can't view images on Instagram when I click links. I have installed the client for Instagram app and I am able to view view images if I go through the app. If I am on Twitter and I click a link it takes me to Instagram through the browser. I can see comments on images but not the actual image. I restarted the phone after I installed the app as well as doing a battery pull. I don't think it has anything to do with the app because I had this issue before I installed that. Is there a setting I need to enable/disable? Thanks for any help you can provide.
    -Christina
    05-06-14 10:55 AM
    I'm not so sure that the 9900 supports Instagram. What app are you talking about? Folks on BB10 devices have to sideload an android app to get Instagram. Did someone make a 3rd party Instagram app for BB7? Have you tried contacting the app developer?
    05-07-14 04:00 PM
    The app is "Client for Instagram" and it works using the browser. I was able to start an Instagram account and follow people with it. The issue is that I can't see images (other than avatars) on the site. The problem is not related to the app because I had the same issue before I downloaded it. I was hoping that having the app would help but it hasn't. Whenever I clink a link to an Instagram image (from Twitter or Facebook) it goes to the site through the browser and I can see avatar images and comments but I can't see the main image.
    05-09-14 09:25 AM
    Clear your browser cache girl.
    05-09-14 09:27 AM
    I've tried that, battery pulls and turning the phone off. None of those have helped.
    05-09-14 03:50 PM