OK, will try to keep this brief.
    Since I bought my Q10 I have had all my contacts and calendar entries made/saved to a BB-Link account. Let's call it Link-(work) since BB10 appears to have a separate account for each computer you use Link to sync with.
    I did it this way to make for easing syncing with my work computer running Outlook 2002 on XP - yeah, ancient technology I know.

Anyway, I recently got a new job and went to sync everything to my home laptop (never needed to before this, but obviously should have done it anyway) and I can't get anything in contacts or calendars to sync at all. Now I know Link has been having some major issues lately so maybe that's the root cause in all this but I"m not so sure...

BB10 created a new "Account," we'll call it Link-(home). I'm worried that Link will only sync the Link-(work) information to my old work computer, and that it won't allow multiple "Link computers" to sink across each other.

I'm guessing normally people would have their calendar and contact information saved to multiple accounts on their phone - Gmail, Hotmail, etc. - but apparently I had everything saving only to the BB Link-(work) account.

Is this information "trapped" in this Link-(work) now or can I somehow get it to another calendar and contact list?

thanks for any help or suggestions
    05-04-14 10:00 PM
    Wow, I must really be screwed....
    05-06-14 09:05 AM