If you guys haven't heard... since Crackberry are busy with watches and whatnot... but Blackberry just lost another major executive in the form of VP of Sales James Novak.

According to his Twitter account

[ATTACH=CONFIG]267372[/ATTACH
    Attached Thumbnails James Novak, VP of Sales leaving BlackBerry and CB hasn't even mentioned it-tweet.png  
    05-02-14 02:12 PM
    Obviously he hasn't been doing that great of a job so good ridden. Maybe Chen can get someone better to help increase sales

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 02:25 PM
    There have been a couple of departures that CrackBerry didn't report, they don't usually seem to report these
    Hope we'll get someone who can keep up the job

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Kevin likes this.
    05-02-14 02:50 PM
    Looks like another good move for Mr. Chen to me!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 02:59 PM
    Gee beebo,
    Maybe you should be running the site??
    *rolls eyes*
    05-02-14 03:39 PM
    CB hasn't reported a lot of stories I now find on other sites. They've really dropped the ball on what this site was about. It appear mobile nations is shifting focus and resources to their other sites. From Connectdy (sp?) to Kevin asking CB users to update his company's app this place is starting to become a much more depressing place to visit.
    05-02-14 03:47 PM
    CB has been off the grid when it comes to departures... not sure why..
    05-02-14 03:50 PM
    Crackberry made it big...they don't care about us no more

Powered by BlackBerry!
    05-02-14 04:39 PM
    CB has been off the grid when it comes to departures... not sure why..
    They probably realize that it's often not a big deal. People on CrackBerry often forget that people come and go from companies all the time for all reasons.

Someone at BlackBerry leaves and there's inevitably, "OMG - the sky is falling". Like people forget that this happens at their own company. My boss just resigned because he got an opportunity that's great for him and his family. Doesn't mean squat.
    05-02-14 04:44 PM
    If you guys haven't heard... since Crackberry are busy with watches and whatnot... but Blackberry just lost another major executive in the form of VP of Sales James Novak.

According to his Twitter account

[ATTACH=CONFIG]267372[/ATTACH
    I read about this yesterday on N4BB, I can't believe you are just post it dzbeebo, get on the ball.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Kevin and Elite1 like this.
    05-02-14 05:06 PM
    Might be they are taking a "if you can't say something good, don't say anything " stance.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-02-14 05:08 PM
    No one is irreplaceable. I wish Mr. Novak all the best. It's time for someone at BlackBerry to step up, or for someone from outside to come in and do even better.

Posted via CB10 from my VZW Z30
    05-02-14 05:11 PM
    CB is on its last legs, traffic/posts have slowed, Kevin has taken off, they're bringing in contract bloggers and developers to maintain the site and app. It's sad indeed. Will CB fold before BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by VR6; 05-04-14 at 05:02 PM.
    05-02-14 05:13 PM
    Kevin just sits around playing with his fingerprint scanner like a child in a day care. Really quite sad. Crackberry used to be awesome now its lame.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    05-02-14 05:22 PM
    In these times of total Blackberry boredom (eternal wait for Q20, no BBM improvements, no OS leaks etc.), a brief mention of this departure, or better, a discussion of who he was and what the impact and reasons might be, would have been a nice relief from the daily introduction of a new case or of a highly exciting new set of girlie BBM stickers.....
    Well, in order to do so, one would need to have some deeper insight in what's going on at BBRY, or journalists/bloggers trying/being able/willing to figure something out....
    CrackBerry Kevin and thanhvx like this.
    05-02-14 05:30 PM
    Kevin just sits around playing with his fingerprint scanner like a child in a day care. Really quite sad. Crackberry used to be awesome now its lame.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    Oh come on
    CrackBerry Kevin and eldricho like this.
    05-02-14 05:35 PM
    We tend not to post on all the departures unless they are big. John Chen has been doing a lot of reorg and people come and go, and it would be near impossible to keep track and post about all of them. Is it news? Sure. Is it blog worthy? Probably not. Stuff like that you're always welcome to send along as a tip though too. I didn't see the new until I hit this thread, and I'm not sure anyone else did either. A lot of the blog news comes from the tip line, so if no one sends it in we might miss it.

Anyway - thanks for dropping it here. It's a drag that he's leaving, but hopefully someone better will step up. He obviously wasn't doing too swell of a job
    05-02-14 06:01 PM
    We tend not to post on all the departures unless they are big. John Chen has been doing a lot of reorg and people come and go, and it would be near impossible to keep track and post about all of them. Is it news? Sure. Is it blog worth? Probably not. Stuff like that you're always welcome to send along as a tip though too. I didn't see the new until I hit this thread, and I'm not sure anyone else did either. A lot of the blog news comes from the tip line, so if no one sends it in we might miss it.

Anyway - thanks for dropping it here. It's a drag that he's leaving, but hopefully someone better will step up. He obviously wasn't doing too swell of a job
    How do we contact this "tip line" you speak of?

P.S. I agree that BlackBerry needs someone better at sales seeing decreasing numbers quarter after quarter.
    05-02-14 06:08 PM
    Sales...the thing that keeps going down by 15% every quarter...!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 06:10 PM
    05-02-14 06:10 PM
    How do we contact this "tip line" you speak of?

P.S. I agree that BlackBerry needs someone better at sales seeing decreasing numbers quarter after quarter.
    Send Us Your News Tips | CrackBerry.com

adam(at)crackberry.com
    tips(at)crackberry.com

@azeis
    @bla1ze
    @crackberry
    05-02-14 06:16 PM
    Why does everyone automatically think he was let go? He actually is leaving to pursue a great job with another company. Everyone assumes he was fired. Not the case.

Posted Via my ? Z30 ?
    05-02-14 06:18 PM
    Why does everyone automatically think he was let go? He actually is leaving to pursue a great job with another company. Everyone assumes he was fired. Not the case.

Posted Via my ? Z30 ?
    This too.
    CrackBerry Kevin and eldricho like this.
    05-02-14 06:19 PM
    If only you knew how many people left the company that go unnoticed, we'd be all day blogging about people who left or are leaving the company. Quite honestly, it's depressing and 98% of the people who leave... most people have never heard of UNTIL they leave anyway.
    05-02-14 06:31 PM
    If only you knew how many people left the company that go unnoticed, we'd be all day blogging about people who left or are leaving the company. Quite honestly, it's depressing and 98% of the people who leave... most people have never heard of UNTIL they leave anyway.
    Cases, stickers, and games. That's all that's been blogged about for like the past month now. :-/

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228 TMO US
    05-02-14 07:01 PM
102 123 ...