Has anyone found a work around for the chat option of Snapchat to work, or is Snap2Chat in the works of an update with those new option possibly?

What's the word, community?

Thanks in advance,

Joey

Posted via CB10
    inan likes this.
    05-01-14 04:45 PM
    Has anyone found a work around for the chat option of Snapchat to work, or is Snap2Chat in the works of an update with those new option possibly?

What's the word, community?

Thanks in advance,

Joey

Posted via CB10
    Nemory will eventually be implementing these new features into Snap2Chat but he will need to do some investigative work of course. Also, he is in the process of bug fixes and hug integration so that will come first.

As for the SnapChat update, I downloaded it on my Z30 but I am unable to send the message when i type it. I can get to the chat screen but pressing send does not work. Im assuming we might have to activate the Android keyboard to do so. I hope this helps.
    Senbanjo Timi likes this.
    05-01-14 05:00 PM
    I will definitely try that, I didn't even think of that, thanks a lot man

But I will be waiting to see what Snat2Chat does with this as well.

Posted via CB10
    Nemzy likes this.
    05-01-14 05:44 PM
    My camera looks incredibly grainy. I've been having issues since the last time they did a major overhaul with typing spaces in text. Guess it's Snap2Chat for me.

Posted via my weapon of choice, Z10.
    05-01-14 06:03 PM
    Yeah Snapchat 4.0.2 is the last one that works for BB10. Anything version after that has issues with the keyboard not responding.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 06:31 PM
    New Snapchat update, anyone get it working?-img_20140501_235954.png

This is the new Snapchat messaging center. You can have a live feed like face time or BBM video, but it doesn't work in my Z30 running latest with Rogers .

J
    Attachment 267257

New camera video stream icons .

It keeps crashing on me when I try to record.
    05-01-14 11:08 PM
    I have an android keyboard app and have it activated a long time ago using the Emoji Android to iPhone app to use the emojis, even tho the app updated and now can't toggle with enabling android keyboards I still have it enabled and it works with the chat.. but everything on my snapchat camera looks pixilated and I can't record videos.. is this for everyone? I recently JUST updated to the official ATT U.S. OS on a Z10..

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 01:01 AM
    To combat the keyboard error if you add a full stop in between words (sorta.like.this) it will work not found a workaround for messenger apart from sending a picture with your message..where did you download the android keyboard from I'll give that a try..

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 02:22 AM
    I have an android keyboard app and have it activated a long time ago using the Emoji Android to iPhone app to use the emojis, even tho the app updated and now can't toggle with enabling android keyboards I still have it enabled and it works with the chat.. but everything on my snapchat camera looks pixilated and I can't record videos.. is this for everyone? I recently JUST updated to the official ATT U.S. OS on a Z10..

Posted via CB10
    My camera is also quite pixilated. I've read up on the issue and it appears there's massive amounts of iOS and Android users having issues with the latest version. Hopefully we'll see an update soon.

Posted via my weapon of choice, Z10.
    05-02-14 06:06 AM
    To combat the keyboard error if you add a full stop in between words (sorta.like.this) it will work not found a workaround for messenger apart from sending a picture with your message..where did you download the android keyboard from I'll give that a try..

Posted via CB10
    Download the apex launcher and the Google keyboard. You may find links to both the .apk files in this article http://m.crackberry.com/heres-how-fi...-blackberry-10. Once both are installed go to the apex launcher, find the settings icon and uncheck the blackberry keyboard at same time as you check the Google keyboard. Then open the Snapchat app and it'll work. Don't know if this works on devices with physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 06:30 AM
    Yeah I used the Emoji Android to iPhone app on snap.. but it updated a while ago and won't let u toggle with the keyboard settings anymore.. I hadn't found another app that does the same, but I'll try that link to see if it works

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 02:38 PM
    In the new update anyone else seeing blurry pics?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 12:03 AM
    The apex launcher + google keyboard is working fine but has anyone found a solution to the blurry camera?
    05-11-14 03:09 PM
    Maybe the blurry camera issue is Snapchat is grabbing an older Android camera app file.

Just a thought, maybe if we could grab a better Android camera app with better quality it could grab those camera app settings instead?

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 07:01 PM
    Even possibly a third party android app, I've just been using Snap2chat as for now but am definitely missing out on the new Snapchat features, but haven't had time to throw Snap back on my phone, so I have whatever releases which were up-to-date since I updated to 10.2.1.3175

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 07:03 PM
    Don't know why there's an issue with the camera, but I recall seeing a post on the subject recently somewhere in the forums. Whoever wrote it said that it has been an issue on some Android phones too. So it may just be a bug in snapchat.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 03:26 PM
    The Snapchat update doesn't work for me. Says initializing please wait then closes. STL-003 downloaded from snap
    05-16-14 07:59 PM