I am on the edge of replacing my Q10 and to say I have no idea what my next phone will be is the least I can say. Eventhough I love physical board (oh God the clicky keys of my Q10 at night on bed) and the metal lines and and and... but now I have to upgrade, so I might think of waiting 4-5 months for my next upgrade for the classic? Or a Z30? What do u guys think? Or just make a real upgrade for a porsche P9982?

Powered by Blackberry
    skxj likes this.
    05-01-14 01:54 PM
    Whatever u upgrade to stay with bb....i'm just saying....

Posted via CB10 with z10
    05-01-14 01:57 PM
    What's wrong with ur Q10? Let me guess....double typing???

Posted via CB10 with z10
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    05-01-14 01:58 PM
    Get a Z30, then when the Classic comes out, you can sell it and get your "clicky keys" back along with a belt... should make for some fun 'night[s] on bed.'
    I'm saving my upgrade for the classic. Back in the day I wished for the bold except with a more consumer friendly OS. And the time is basically coming.

Posted via CB10
    What's wrong with ur Q10? Let me guess....double typing???

Posted via CB10 with z10
    Yes starting to double type. But been a year with me and I want to upgrade I will never leave BlackBerry but I want a new phone since mine is the best in its category for now!

Powered by Blackberry
    05-01-14 02:03 PM
    Stay with the Q or get the Z30 and then....GET THE CLASSIC!!! YEAHH
    05-01-14 02:04 PM
    I'm saving my upgrade for the classic. Back in the day I wished for the bold except with a more consumer friendly OS. And the time is basically coming.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I think i might just wait for the classic and see what will happen but till late fall 2014 that's abit alot!

Powered by Blackberry
    05-01-14 02:05 PM
    Stay with the Q or get the Z30 and then....GET THE CLASSIC!!! YEAHH
    Yes basically these are my options lol.

Powered by Blackberry
    05-01-14 02:05 PM
    Ditto here, miss my keyboard but with all the posts I've read about the double typing I think I'll pass on the q10 and wait for the q20 and hope that has been resolved. I had about 2-3 q10's in the past but not long enough to to give me those problems.

Posted via CB10 with z10
    05-01-14 02:10 PM
    For someone who like the keys as much as you, might want to skip Z30 and wait for the classic. I have a Z30, and had a Z10, as much as they are the same, it like the 30 is on steroids. Hopefully you feel the same way as I was reluctant to jump to the 30, but SOOOOOOOOO glad I did. Maybe the 10 to the classic will be much the same way.
    05-01-14 02:12 PM
    I am on the edge of replacing my Q10 and to say I have no idea what my next phone will be is the least I can say. Eventhough I love physical board (oh God the clicky keys of my Q10 at night on bed) and the metal lines and and and... but now I have to upgrade, so I might think of waiting 4-5 months for my next upgrade for the classic? Or a Z30? What do u guys think? Or just make a real upgrade for a porsche P9982?

Powered by Blackberry
    Your Q10 should not be way more then a year old. Why did you say that you already have to upgrade ?

I mean, the today the Q10 are still excellent devices, why hurry up to changed it for any miscellanuous devices that may not suit your needs?
    I'd say, just keep rocking it until BlackBerry bring on the upgrate that will best suit your need.
    05-01-14 02:30 PM
    I used to be like you, I had to have the keys. It was worth waiting for if that's what I had to do. One day I thought just for fun I would carry the Z10 for a bit as I knew the Q10 would be out in time for me to exchange for it. I ended up keeping the Z10. The Q10 was a better fit for my hands, but there were enough advantages to the Z10 I kept it. The Z30 came out, all the advantages of my Z10 and more. Larger screen/keyboard, outrageous battery life, the fit to my hands is perfect. I should also mention wireless charging is a joy.
    Last edited by npunk42; 05-02-14 at 09:26 AM.
    05-01-14 02:38 PM
    Your Q10 should not be way more then a year old. Why did you say that you already have to upgrade ?

I mean, the today the Q10 are still excellent devices, why hurry up to changed it for any miscellanuous devices that may not suit your needs?
    I'd say, just keep rocking it until BlackBerry bring on the upgrate that will best suit your need.
    Yes u r right I'll just stick to it for the classic most probably but that's in 5-6 months from now "at least".