Hi Guys how are you? I just wanted to take a quick survey or want to hear your thoughts regarding the question above.

First of all let me say im a pure Blackberry fan. I bleed Blackberry. BB10 is the best OS as far as productivity is concern. Im a huge fan and I cant really imagine using another phone.. infact just last night is was playing with my sisters note2 and I was having a hard time navigating. Going back.. last night all of a sudden I felt bored with my phone.. I had this feeling like I wanted to do more.. maybe download apps? BB10 has come so advance since OS 10.0 and I thought maybe the lack of leaks being released is making this whole situation boring.. before I was always excited on what would be released on the next leak.. but now that we havent received any for quite some time now I feel like I want a new phone.. or a new feature.. something new. I dont know.. I cant even explain it myself lols. Anyone getting the same feeling?

Posted via CB10
    Silvius likes this.
    04-29-14 11:18 PM
    If you got any other os, you'd be in the same boat anyways

Zee coolest flicking smartphone evah
    04-29-14 11:24 PM
    Hmmmm you think so? Its possible what your saying is true.. maybe im looking for something new in all OS's. Like more of a new technology haha.. anyweis. Any others?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 11:32 PM
    Just you mang

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 11:32 PM
    This is called Crackberry for a reason

You're just fiending for another leak

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 11:35 PM
    This is called Crackberry for a reason

You're just fiending for another leak

Posted via CB10
    Yeap he is and I dont blame him ;-)

Truth is we spend too much time on our phones.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    04-29-14 11:49 PM
    I think OS developments have really slowed for a while Globally =))

Z30 | Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.2947 | Globe PH
    04-29-14 11:58 PM
    Hi Guys how are you? I just wanted to take a quick survey or want to hear your thoughts regarding the question above.

First of all let me say im a pure Blackberry fan. I bleed Blackberry. BB10 is the best OS as far as productivity is concern. Im a huge fan and I cant really imagine using another phone.. infact just last night is was playing with my sisters note2 and I was having a hard time navigating. Going back.. last night all of a sudden I felt bored with my phone.. I had this feeling like I wanted to do more.. maybe download apps? BB10 has come so advance since OS 10.0 and I thought maybe the lack of leaks being released is making this whole situation boring.. before I was always excited on what would be released on the next leak.. but now that we havent received any for quite some time now I feel like I want a new phone.. or a new feature.. something new. I dont know.. I cant even explain it myself lols. Anyone getting the same feeling?

Posted via CB10
    I feel the same way, always tempted to jump ship but I get frustrated navigating on android.. I remember when I first got the z10 and how exciting each leak release was, hoping for a z30 10.3 leak soon

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 12:02 AM
    I feel the same way, always tempted to jump ship but I get frustrated navigating on android.. I remember when I first got the z10 and how exciting each leak release was, hoping for a z30 10.3 leak soon

Posted via CB10
    I agree. Need leaks, now! Lol

Well once you've got used to the current OS and the features it offers, I guess you do get a little bored. We as consumers are never satisfied and want more. I demand the leaks to start rolling so I have more things to play with

Posted via CB10
    southlander likes this.
    04-30-14 12:23 AM
    I agree. Need leaks, now! Lol

Well once you've got used to the current OS and the features it offers, I guess you do get a little bored. We as consumers are never satisfied and want more. I demand the leaks to start rolling so I have more things to play with

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Im so used to it.. also.. leaks make for a good discussion in the forums.. how everyone is engaging and everyone's reporting.. its just exciting finding out whats new.. you feel like every leak released you got a new phone...

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 01:18 AM
    Not really, it's been kind of funny for me as I started using a Q5, then switched to a Q10 and finally have a Z30. During all this time, I kept discovering new stuff about the OS and currently feel right at home with BB10.

Sometimes we might get bored of home, but that's the place we cherish when far away and also miss when we lack the things we have there.

I've used Android at some point (phone and tablet), and missed stuff from BB OS. Even with BB10 at some point I've missed things from BB OS, which is why I keep my old Torch as a back up device, so I can go back and use it again occasionally. Nevertheless, I end up missing BB 10 when I start trying to swipe on my Torch or attempt to browse fast...

Curiously, I don't really miss anything from Android. I've even given away my tablet to my Gf's nephew as my Z30 offers far more than it. BB10 to me is my refurbished home, after "evolving" from BB OS.

Love my Q10 but now it's Z30 time!!!
    Crest82 likes this.
    04-30-14 02:10 AM
    That's why I have an Xperia Z2 and a Z30. I get bored easy.
    The Z30 is my back up phone. It isn't seeing much use since I just got my Z2 and I'm an android guy primarily, but it's nice having the option nonetheless.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    04-30-14 02:42 AM
    At least BlackBerry updates have a long change log

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 03:16 AM
    get a hobby. preferrably something that involves outside.
    04-30-14 03:18 AM
    I have played around with a good bit of OS's...from computers to phones/tablets. My first tablet was the HP TouchPad that I got during their $99 fire sale. Even for $99, I was very disappointed with it. The only redeeming factor was that I could put my music on it and use it in my car with my Aux jack while keeping my iPhone free for apps, photos/videos. I had told my brother about the sale and he went and bought two of them. He bought one for himself and one for his (now ex) wife. She was so spoiled, she almost threw a fit when he handed her that...not because he spent the money, but because she wanted an iPad! So, yea the TouchPad and its horrific WebOS was my first personal tablet. It wasn't long after that, that I got an iPad 2 and I enjoyed it for awhile, was fun watching YouTube and NetFlix on, but shortly after, I got a laptop which could do alot more....so, there was iOS.....I had a friend that had a Blackberry Torch and I used it for about a month or so, he wanted it back and I kept making excuses for me to keep using it. I loved it....but eventually, his phone totally crapped out on him so I had to give him the Torch back....but I loved it...and I was going to buy one from a pawn shop I had seen FOUR of them at the day before....but to my amazement, they had sold all 4 of them in 24 hours! So, that was BB6 for me. So, I sold my iPhone for my S II and I loved the S II....I loved the design, the camera was great, etc..but then I got a Note II a few months later b/c I loved the huge screen! It was so funny seeing people using them tiny-screen iPhones where the ENTIRE phone was the size of the Note II screen. I ended up selling the Note II and bought a new laptop. So, I thought about it.....i've tried WebOS, i've tried iOS, I've tried BB6, I've tried Android.....i'll try Windows Phone 8....I got a Windows Phone 8 and two weeks later, I was ready to get rid of it.....which I traded it for a Z10 that I still have and love to this day....and the next phone I get will be another BB10 device....
    mrfreeze likes this.
    04-30-14 03:51 AM
    Yeap he is and I dont blame him ;-)

Truth is we spend too much time on our phones.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    Truth. The lack of apps actually prevents me from being on my phone more than I should.

Posted via CB10
    blee4 likes this.
    04-30-14 07:21 AM
    I don't like change for change sake. I get used to using something and stick with it if it suits my needs. I don't need endless apps and endless software updates that bring nothing in that I will use. I'm quite happy with my Z10 as it is....and as the last software update nearly finished my Z10 re it's battery / power consumption, and as it took weeks to get it right again, I quite possibly won't update to 10.3 when that comes out. I didn't jump on every software update and app update with my 9320 either, and a couple of years later it is still perfect when others are failing. In fact, both my 9300 and my 9320 ran Facebook version 1.9 and kept running when newer apps had problems.

However, I understand there are techie peeps out there who need the latest everything on their phones.....need newer software....need dozens of apps.....need the latest games. Each to their own eh.....
    04-30-14 07:39 AM
    I got the same way with android. You get bored with any of them over time.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    04-30-14 09:08 AM
    Truth. The lack of apps actually prevents me from being on my phone more than I should.

Posted via CB10
    Lack of what apps exactly?

04-30-14 09:26 AM
    A couple of days ago.. I was smoking shisha with a couple of friends.. qe were all busy playing with our own phones.. and found myself not being able to do much.. as I search through BlackBerry world.. I couldnt download anything interesting aswell.. im guessing what I was feeling right there is the lack of apps.. as I wanted to play NBA and other interesting games.. I dont know.. was feeling different that time haha..

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 09:30 AM
    I got bored of this software. Need a new ui and more features.

Z10 stl 001
    04-30-14 09:36 AM
    A couple of days ago.. I was smoking shisha with a couple of friends.. qe were all busy playing with our own phones.. and found myself not being able to do much.. as I search through BlackBerry world.. I couldnt download anything interesting aswell.. im guessing what I was feeling right there is the lack of apps.. as I wanted to play NBA and other interesting games.. I dont know.. was feeling different that time haha..

Posted via CB10
    Sideload snap and stop whining?

wincyUt likes this.
    04-30-14 10:06 AM
    I got bored of this software. Need a new ui and more features.

Z10 stl 001
    Try not to download leaks next time... that way when it officially releases it won't get old in just 2 months

04-30-14 10:07 AM
    Sideload snap and stop whining?

I can whine if I want.. stop whining on my whine.

Posted via CB10
    blackburberry likes this.
    04-30-14 11:04 AM
    Not really, it's been kind of funny for me as I started using a Q5, then switched to a Q10 and finally have a Z30. During all this time, I kept discovering new stuff about the OS and currently feel right at home with BB10.

Sometimes we might get bored of home, but that's the place we cherish when far away and also miss when we lack the things we have there.

I've used Android at some point (phone and tablet), and missed stuff from BB OS. Even with BB10 at some point I've missed things from BB OS, which is why I keep my old Torch as a back up device, so I can go back and use it again occasionally. Nevertheless, I end up missing BB 10 when I start trying to swipe on my Torch or attempt to browse fast...

Curiously, I don't really miss anything from Android. I've even given away my tablet to my Gf's nephew as my Z30 offers far more than it. BB10 to me is my refurbished home, after "evolving" from BB OS.

Love my Q10 but now it's Z30 time!!!
    Your points and thoughts are very we'll expressed and I share many of the same...

I started OS10 with my Z10 in March 2013 and have just recently moved to a Q5 at the beginning of April 2014. I must admit that I'm happier than I thought I would be to regain a physical keyboard. Although I learned so much about OS10 while using my Z10, in retrospect it served as an excellent training ground especially given all the improvements with every OS release.

In a nutshell I can honestly say that I truly appreciate where this adventure is going and my snappy Q5 is my most recent vehicle letting me enjoy the ride !!... Now if I can only regain my contact groups sync with outlook categories, my grinning will last even longer :-)

Posted via CB10 with my Super Snappy Q5
    04-30-14 11:37 AM
146 123 ...