So I've downloaded things from. The BlackBerry store and tried Google which I already have through my main calendar, and no holidays appear. Anyone have any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 11:19 AM
    So I've downloaded things from. The BlackBerry store and tried Google which I already have through my main calendar, and no holidays appear. Anyone have any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    If you've added a holiday calendar (or any other additional calendar) to your web-based Google calendar, you need to need to ensure it will sync to your device. Sign in to your Google account, then go to google.com/calendar/syncselect. Select which calendars to sync, click save. That should do it. You'll then see the entries start to appear on your device.
    Outlook emails have a holiday preloaded on their email calendar. So I guess syncing an Outlook email will do the trick for you.

Posted via CB10
    Mattster723 likes this.
    04-29-14 11:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you've added a holiday calendar (or any other additional calendar) to your web-based Google calendar, you need to need to ensure it will sync to your device. Sign in to your Google account, then go to google.com/calendar/syncselect. Select which calendars to sync, click save. That should do it. You'll then see the entries start to appear on your device.
    Mattster723 likes this.
    04-29-14 12:08 PM
    Yep! That Google Sync worked! Unfortunately the Outlook doohickey did not. . .weird and wacky stuff. Thanks to you both!
    04-29-14 05:38 PM
    Glad it worked for you. Cheers.
    04-29-14 05:46 PM