We are calling iPhone users iSheep all this while but do we realize we are doing the same thing for Blackberry.? Do you think iPhone and Android users are calling us BlackSheep? I think they don't even care. They are too busy playing with their millions of apps. Meanwhile we do have camera on our phone.
    shief24 likes this.
    04-27-14 09:24 PM
    Yes we do have a camera...

And the BlackBerry Hub, best in class security, USB OTG, Miracast, HDMI, NFC, best virtual keyboard, big screen, modern gesture-based OS, best in class sound, file manager, etc, etc.

Different strokes for different folks.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 09:30 PM
    Of course more than 50% of the user base are blinded by their memories of the first feeling they had with their vintage bb

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    MERCDROID, donwuan and ibpluto like this.
    04-27-14 09:32 PM
    Yes we do have a camera...

And the BlackBerry Hub, best in class security, USB OTG, Miracast, HDMI, NFC, best virtual keyboard, big screen, modern gesture-based OS, best in class sound, file manager, etc, etc.

Different strokes for different folks.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947

Posted via CB10
    Here's one

kylef5993, Acidwire and walt63 like this.
    04-27-14 09:32 PM
    Here's one

The things I listed happen to be important to me. If they aren't for you, that's absolutely fine. To each his own.

I appreciate your concern for my well being, but I assure you I am in full possession of my faculties. Thanks for the utterly random insult.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 09:49 PM
    Of course more than 50% of the user base are blinded by their memories of the first feeling they had with their vintage bb

So what are you getting at...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-27-14 09:53 PM
    Here's one

Lol. And here's another. I respect all the tech companies out there for what they can bring to the table, but I'm a BlackBerry guy. If you feel the need to call me 'BlackSheep' then by all means please do. I'd wear that proudly. Lol.

In truth, I wouldn't really care what you call me. All these names are just names. There will be fans of any thing and everything out there. The funny part is people who just follow the herd (doing what is popular) are called sheep. I would say if you are a current BlackBerry fan you are following a very small herd or just really like BlackBerry and don't care what anyone else has to say about it. A true "Black Sheep." lol.
    04-27-14 10:07 PM
    Does this count as one?
    Are we BlackSheep?-th.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 10:15 PM
    04-27-14 10:23 PM
    No, BB users are different. The users of other platforms hate their phones and just don't realize it. They buy them and keep buying them because they are popular and to fit in.

And now back to reality.....
    Last edited by donnation; 04-28-14 at 07:56 AM.
    04-27-14 10:27 PM
    Whoever came up with Isheep is just BRILLIANT.

04-27-14 10:55 PM
    No, BB users are different. The users of other platforms hate their phones and just don't realize it. They buy them and keep buying them because they are popular and to fit it.

And now back to reality.....
    Do you really think that is what BB wants? No, they want to be in the position they were in years ago were everyone either had or wanted a BB because it was the cool thing to have. Apparently now that it is the other way around those people are all sheep.

Take your own advice and get back to reality...
    04-27-14 11:00 PM
    04-28-14 12:08 AM
    We are better known as BlackBuried.

Posted via CB10
    Trini-34 and jaydee5799 like this.
    04-28-14 12:55 AM
    We are calling iPhone users iSheep all this while...
    What do you mean, we?
    I don't feel that way or say that at all.
    There's sure a whole lot of French being spoken here...
    I personally think it's all about labels, groups, prejudices, and the need to justify your own decisions.
    Most of all making assumptions when not even getting to know the one you label.
    04-28-14 12:59 AM
    BlackSheep, iSheep, aSheep, WindowSheep.. all are the same.

What they own is da beeeest and everyone else are sheeepz
    Last edited by Sergiu1337; 04-28-14 at 02:59 AM.
    04-28-14 02:39 AM
    Do you really think that is what BB wants? No, they want to be in the position they were in years ago were everyone either had or wanted a BB because it was the cool thing to have. Apparently now that it is the other way around those people are all sheep.

Sarcasm. Turn your detector on because you missed it.
    04-28-14 03:47 AM
    iphone fans are isheep, adroid fans are fandroids, and BlackBerry fans are simply....smart ! :P no seriously people calls us CrackBerries !
    04-28-14 05:28 AM
    I don't call any one group sheep. I tend to call some individuals sheep because they follow a collective without any thought. I've owned so many devices both popular and obscure. I think as consumers you should enjoy all that's available to you and not just buy things because "Everyone else has one".

You'll find that all products have a fan base. Could be a big one or it could be a small one. Either way, you'll always have some who would never think to venture outside that box. The same with the people who bash those products without ever trying them.

�Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk�
    04-28-14 05:35 AM

He was being sarcastic!

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    04-28-14 07:45 AM
    So what if we are? BlackSheep have all the fun.
    04-28-14 07:53 AM
    Many years ago, when I got my first work issued BlackBerry smartphone, I remember a friend doing the same thing. The reason why? He thought women would date him because he would appear to be more important if he had a BlackBerry.

Sad thing is, it actually did work back then. I recall many people saying things like "You must have a good job if you need a BlackBerry!". Back then, smartphones were rare and a status symbol. Now, carrying a BlackBerry around gets mostly ignored completely because most mature people don't care.

Funny how people seem to forget that a large percentage of BlackBerry's former users also bought BlackBerry smartphones to fit in. I'm guessing if things changed and BlackBerry was the hot thing again, none of those new converts that just want to "fit in" would be sheep would they?
    04-28-14 07:56 AM
    I don't call any one group sheep. I tend to call some individuals sheep because they follow a collective without any thought. I've owned so many devices both popular and obscure. I think as consumers you should enjoy all that's available to you and not just buy things because "Everyone else has one".

You'll find that all products have a fan base. Could be a big one or it could be a small one. Either way, you'll always have some who would never think to venture outside that box. The same with the people who bash those products without ever trying them.

�Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk�
    Well put, it all comes down to what best fits your personnel needs and if your happy with the way the device performs as your daily driver, I don't try and force anyone to use a particular brand, I just show them what my Blackberry OS10 has to offer and let them make their own decision.
    04-28-14 08:01 AM
    Sarcasm. Turn your detector on because you missed it.
    Nobody's detector is broken because they see exactly where it's coming from...

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 08:18 AM
    Nobody's detector is broken because they see exactly where it's coming from...

Posted via CB10
    Obviously he didn't see it.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-28-14 08:19 AM
75 123