I have IPod touch and by mistake I've deleted the app of BBM and when I downloaded it again they asked me to put my IDBB I signed it with it, however I lost all my contacts and they gave me new PIN please please I have many important contacts like old friends and the only way to keep in touch its via BBM and now i lost them

Is there any way to get my old pin + contacts list back again ?

I wish i could get replay ASAP and could someone tell me how can i do switching !

please i need help
    04-25-14 08:24 AM
    Sign in with that old bb id you used earlier before deletion of app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-25-14 08:26 AM
    Sign in with that old bb id you used earlier before deletion of app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mmm he said he did that already. But yes your contacts should export to your new device with the same BBID

Posted via CB from my LE
    04-25-14 08:27 AM
    your contact is tied with your bbid,even if the pin change you still have your contact

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 08:28 AM
    Man I said I lost all of them (ZERO) contacts !!! I've signed in with the same ID
    04-25-14 08:40 AM
    try reinstall the app and sign in back again

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 08:42 AM
    I got new PIN number not the previous one and the crazy thing is that I signed in with the same id of my old pin !! what should i do
    04-25-14 08:44 AM
    I've done it I reinstalled it
    04-25-14 08:44 AM
    Did you get all your contacts back?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 08:52 AM
    It's really disappointment anyway thanks guys
    Hi AnimalPak200 no man I lost them do u know how can i get them back i know my old PIN
    Guys is there another solution !!! I really need my contacts back I have important users there !!!
    04-25-14 09:08 AM
    Hi AnimalPak200 no man I lost them do u know how can i get them back i know my old PIN
    Since you have an iPod, I have no idea if you have a feature like this but if you get out of your BBM app for a moment and go to your contact app, I have a filter on mine for BBM contacts. This filter scans through all of my regular contacts and returns results of only the ones with a BB PIN. Does your contact app have this feature? My guess is no, however if this doesn't work if you can get your hands on a used BB Z10 or Q5 etc, you could potentially copy all of your contacts to it, sign in on that device and it will scan your contacts for other BB matches. Before trying this, I would make sure you even store that info in your regular contact app (even if you don't have the filter). If you don't have a BB device you could try exporting your contacts to excel and perform your own filter to get them that way. All of their BBID's should be there. First I would look up a contact in your regular app that you know uses BBM and check to see if that one has the BBID stored and go from there
    04-25-14 09:08 AM
    On non-BlackBerry devices, each time you uninstall and re-install BBM, you are assigned a new PIN even after you sign in with the same BBID. With the new PIN, your contacts should follow you after successfully logging in as that's tied to your BBID. If your contacts don't appear, then I suggest you contact the BBM team by submitting an online ticket at Form Modal - BBM Global - English
    04-25-14 09:16 AM
    Since you have an iPod, I have no idea if you have a feature like this but if you get out of your BBM app for a moment and go to your contact app, I have a filter on mine for BBM contacts. This filter scans through all of my regular contacts and returns results of only the ones with a BB PIN. Does your contact app have this feature? My guess is no, however if this doesn't work if you can get your hands on a used BB Z10 or Q5 etc, you could potentially copy all of your contacts to it, sign in on that device and it will scan your contacts for other BB matches. Before trying this, I would make sure you even store that info in your regular contact app (even if you don't have the filter). If you don't have a BB device you could try exporting your contacts to excel and perform your own filter to get them that way. All of their BBID's should be there. First I would look up a contact in your regular app that you know uses BBM and check to see if that one has the BBID stored and go from there
    BBZ10, I really appreciate it the problem is after i download it again there's only 2 options
    1 create new ID
    2 sing in

after i sign in i get no contacts and they replaced my old pin with new one ! i wish i had many options like you but unfortunately nothing and this is really upsetting me
    04-25-14 09:19 AM
    BBZ10, I really appreciate it the problem is after i download it again there's only 2 options
    1 create new ID
    2 sing in

after i sign in i get no contacts and they replaced my old pin with new one ! i wish i had many options like you but unfortunately nothing and this is really upsetting me
    Forget BBM for just a moment and please look in your "REGULAR CONTACT" app. Do you not have any stored contacts on your iPod outside of BBM? It is there I am suggesting you look. I understand that you are in panic mode at the moment so taking a deep breath might not be a bad idea as well.
    04-25-14 09:26 AM
    Forget BBM for just a moment and please look in your "REGULAR CONTACT" app. Do you not have any stored contacts on your iPod outside of BBM? It is there I am suggesting you look. I understand that you are in panic mode at the moment so taking a deep breath might not be a bad idea as well.
    yeah i do have regular contacts just some phone numbers this is what I've got nothing in there related to BBM
    04-25-14 09:34 AM
    yeah i do have regular contacts just some phone numbers this is what I've got nothing in there related to BBM
    I am sorry that was not helpful. I then suggest you take sk8er_tor's advice and contact BBM.
    04-25-14 09:38 AM
    No worries mate
    04-25-14 09:57 AM
    I have had no problems with this transfer before on multiple iOS devices
    So I can't really tell you what to do. Like many others have listed, signing in will automatically give you a new ID, no need to make a big deal out of that. But your contacts SHOULD in theory carry over.
    Therefore, I have no idea what went wrong. You can definitely submit a report and see if they get back to you. The only thing I can think of is somehow your account got refreshed/deactivated and reactivated.
    04-25-14 10:03 AM
    What if you try getting a hold of a BlackBerry device, and sign into your BBID on that. See what contacts show up in the Bbm app on an actual BlackBerry smartphone.

I know that when you switch BlackBerry phones and use the same BBID for Bbm your contacts always transfer to the new pin. Might also work going from a non BlackBerry device to a BlackBerry device.
    If your contacts show up on a BlackBerry device then switch back to your ipad and see if they carry over.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 10:08 AM