Just got my new bold last week! Very Cool! Purchased the Bold Today Plus software, downloaded it, but it hasn't given me that cool looking screen! What am I doing wrong?? Really appreciate help and/or suggestions as I'm not a whiz when it comes to this stuff!
    Thanks!!!
    11-10-08 10:26 AM
    It would help if you tell us where you got the theme and what "screen" you are talking about.
    11-10-08 10:42 AM
    I think he is talking about the one that was on the blogs.

I can't find the link for it though.
    11-10-08 11:03 AM
    Just got my new bold last week! Very Cool! Purchased the Bold Today Plus software, downloaded it, but it hasn't given me that cool looking screen! What am I doing wrong?? Really appreciate help and/or suggestions as I'm not a whiz when it comes to this stuff!
    Thanks!!!

In case you bought this theme and received a download link, be aware that you must access the link with your blackberry, since most developers just provide the .jad file. Also, dont post the download path or someone is gonna grab it ;-) The download link might expire as well.

Why dont you grab a copy of the theme i provided today? It's a TodayPlus for the bold and i posted it for DM-Install...
    Here's the link:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/fre...ay-plus-92561/
    11-10-08 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD