Snap2Chat was developed as a third party native app for BlackBerry 10 users who wanted to see Snapchat on their favorite platform. It had been available in the CrackBerry Forums, since December 2013, in beta forum for people to download and test. It started small but eventually the developer added lots of cool features and extras not found in the official Snapchat app. And of course, continually ironed out the bugs. It was then ready for prime time and submitted to BlackBerry World, however, it didn't get approved. We then saw a petition to try to help get the app approved. Eventually, hope faded that it would ever be available in BlackBerry World, though the developer continued to have it available to download via the forums.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    04-24-14 10:00 AM
    First...to not to download this
    04-24-14 10:02 AM
    I get an error message every time I try to download it, anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 10:09 AM
    I get an error message every time I try to download it, anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    try swipe down from the very top. then settings, then refresh blackberry world. thanks
    04-24-14 10:44 AM
    I gotta say, I also never gave snapchat a second look until I found out about this app. And Nemory, I coulda sideloaded the newest version, but as a former theme dev, I understand the hard work that goes into developing. So I deleted the sideloaded version, and brought this off of app world! Well worth it! Thank you for the hard work on both this and Messenger for Facebook. You sir, will gladly get my money!

Post by 9of13's Q
    donmateo likes this.
    04-24-14 10:48 AM
    I gotta say, I also never gave snapchat a second look until I found out about this app. And Nemory, I coulda sideloaded the newest version, but as a former theme dev, I understand the hard work that goes into developing. So I deleted the sideloaded version, and brought this off of app world! Well worth it! Thank you for the hard work on both this and Messenger for Facebook. You sir, will gladly get my money!

Post by 9of13's Q
    thank you so much brother for understanding!! so much thanks!!! hope you will enjoy the app in the future though
    04-24-14 10:52 AM

Post by 9of13's Q
    X2, thanks Nemory!

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    04-24-14 10:53 AM
    thank you so much brother for understanding!! so much thanks!!! hope you will enjoy the app in the future though
    Oh I have been already. Been sending snaps for weeks now! Got my first video snap last night!

Post by 9of13's Q
    04-24-14 10:54 AM
    So what happens to the side loaded version most of us already have?

Sent from my Z mfk'n 10!
    04-24-14 11:15 AM
    Oh I have been already. Been sending snaps for weeks now! Got my first video snap last night!

Post by 9of13's Q
    awesome!! glad you're now starting to love snapchat
    04-24-14 11:19 AM
    So what happens to the side loaded version most of us already have?

Sent from my Z mfk'n 10!
    it will remain to work and 100% free
    04-24-14 11:19 AM
    it will remain to work and 100% free
    Cool. I'll wait till it goes headless then buy the app.

Sent from my Z mfk'n 10!
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    04-24-14 11:23 AM
    Cool. I'll wait till it goes headless then buy the app.

Sent from my Z mfk'n 10!
    just note. sideloading bar files will not allow headless to work. headless apps should be from bb world to run.
    04-24-14 11:36 AM
    just note. sideloading bar files will not allow headless to work. headless apps should be from bb world to run.
    That's why I said BUY THE APP meaning I'll get it From BlackBerry World once it goes headless.

Sent from my Z mfk'n 10!
    04-24-14 11:46 AM
    Snap2Chat Lite now available for download get it for FREE here http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/53779890

or if you already have the pro, maybe you will have the time to share this to your friends too. you can read the differences of the paid and free versions here http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=884385 thanks so much!!! #TeamBlackBerry #NemoryStudios

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    04-25-14 04:27 AM
    Is this the same as snapchat or just like a replica
    05-04-14 02:48 PM
    NEW Snap2Chat v2.0.4.1 now in BlackBerry World

Changes:

Hub Integration, Better Headless Implementation, New Graphics, Improvements and Bug Fixes, Warns Ungranted Permissions, Better Announcements Imlementation, Fixed Auto Deselecting Friends when about to send, Changing Refresh Interval doesn't require a Phone Restart anymore, Fixed buggy feeds and friends list + more.

Upgrade Now: Snap2Chat - BlackBerry World

(If you're now on v2.0.4.1 please disregard this message, or if upgrading I highly suggest you to uninstall Snap2Chat first before installing this update. If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us [email protected])

Thank you so much!
    donmateo likes this.
    05-05-14 08:46 PM
    Why I can't register to snap2chat?!!! It shows nothing after I fill those requirements in registration. Whatta hell app. How many attempt I does just to register but nothing happened. *_*

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 09:44 PM
    Having two major issues...

One is that my flash keeps going off even when switched to no flash.

Second is that it never loads on the first try. I open and it shows loading screen then force quits and requires me to reopen multiple times. Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 12:01 AM
    Hello everyone
    I am facing problem in Snapchat.
    I m using BlackBerry z3 can't open stories or can't send stories.
    Snap2chat is not available in BlackBerry world.
    So now what should I do?
    And plz guide asap.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 02:09 AM
    Hi I've got the latest install and working fine however I can't see anyone's story as they fail to load and info?

Please advise.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 05:09 AM