Hi all,

I'm sorry, but I cannot find results for this question in any thread. Is there some Jabber/XMPP client integrated to the Blackberry 10 system? Does not matter, if payed.

Thank you :-)
    04-23-14 09:14 AM
    Are you on a company network or are you looking to use this personally? There is a Cisco Jabber Enterprise IM application available, but as the name suggests this is for enterprise clients.
    04-23-14 09:16 AM
    you can port the cisco jabber apk but Jabber will only work if you are conencted to a Cisco Communication Manager and having the licenses required.
    You need to configure your Presence Services also and the VPN (with ASA Licenses) or the Cisco Collaboration Edge.
    04-23-14 09:22 AM
    Hi, we are using the company jabber server - ejabberd, for internal communication. So we want to buy few BB10 devices (we dont have BES), and we would like to know, if there is some useable client for XMPP, because our another network system is joined to ejabberd, and it's workin :-).

So, it seems, there is no native BB10 jabber client. The last chance is maybe some APK import?

Are you on a company network or are you looking to use this personally? There is a Cisco Jabber Enterprise IM application available, but as the name suggests this is for enterprise clients.
    04-23-14 02:12 PM
    You could try IM+ Pro in BlackBerry World. It is an Android app.
    04-23-14 02:24 PM
    Yes, I tried the IM+ in the OS7, but I heard something about the proxy, that all connections from cell phone goes thru the IM+ server, and then to the jabber server. Is it true?

You could try IM+ Pro in BlackBerry World. It is an Android app.
    04-23-14 03:28 PM
    Yes, I tried the IM+ in the OS7, but I heard something about the proxy, that all connections from cell phone goes thru the IM+ server, and then to the jabber server. Is it true?
    It seems, the IM+ is not integrated to the blackberry hub . Any other solutions?
    05-03-14 09:03 AM
    It seems, the IM+ is not integrated to the blackberry hub . Any other solutions?
    Hello our company is implementing Jabber and video conferencing for one of our clients. The video enabled jabber is only available for iOS with the Android version release last month (we're still testing that). There is an APK for Jabber now, but it's not been tested (by us anyway) to see if it works. As others mentioned, it needs to be configured on the CUCM for the correct device OS and will consume licenses to operate. In theory it should work as a port for bb10, but I imagine would need to be configured on the CUCM as an android device.

Not sure if this helps or not.

A slow climb to the top is always more rewarding. Sent using my BlackBerry Z10.
    05-03-14 09:17 AM
    Hi all

An Jabber/XmPP app with integration on HUB would be crucial for users with companies and email suites, such as Zoho and others, to have chat and also, like zopim already has.

For easy and high quality HUB powered features and possibly with audio and video, like Zoho, would be great.

I would buy it.

Best regards
    ArchGalileu

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 12:00 AM
    I'm using the xabber app at the moment (Android XMPP client) it works perfectly on my q5 in combination with an openfire server.

But it's a android app so no headless support or true hub integration. Simple Notifications work tho.
    Battery consumption seems to be ok, but I only start it if I'm longer away from my work computer.

It's free so why not try it..
    A true native app would be awesome tho!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 05:35 AM