BlackBerry's next tablet could be aimed at enterprise - Liliputing

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by greenpoise; 04-22-14 at 06:55 PM. Reason: typo
    04-22-14 06:53 PM
    Unless you've been living under a rock, it's pretty obvious of Chen's direction. Nothing new here. lol
    Also, every time one of these articles come out and Chen says they will focus on Enterprise, he has to follow up and say he is not getting out of the consumer business.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 07:12 PM
    Unless you've been living under a rock, it's pretty obvious of Chen's direction. Nothing new here. lol
    Also, every time one of these articles come out and Chen says they will focus on Enterprise, he has to follow up and say he is not getting out of the consumer business.

Posted via CB10
    Just sharing a link. Nothing wrong with that.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    04-22-14 08:14 PM
    Interesting. Although, I thought Chen clearly said NO NEW TABLET. But the press misinterpreted some of his other remarks, too.
    04-23-14 05:58 PM
    I doubt we will be seeing a tablet anytime soon..
    04-23-14 06:39 PM
    No matter where they aim the next PlayBook one thing is for sure. If BlackBerry supports the next tablet like it did my original PlayBook it will be available for $99 one year after it is released.
    04-23-14 06:53 PM
    In the tablet arena BlackBerry as no credibility and releasing another tablet would be a complete disaster.
    Dropping support for PlayBook like it was cancer that need to be killed as also not help us who still use it on daily basis want to be the next tablet if ever happens.
    anon(5597702) and madman0141 like this.
    04-23-14 08:43 PM
    I don't know about No Tablet,
    BlackBerry seems pretty committed to the medical field at the moment, and a good dedicated tablet is always welcome there.
    It wouldn't take much to modify it for the general public then.
    04-24-14 10:49 AM
    I'll take Living Under a Rock for two hundred Alex

Sent from the phone of the Gods....Z30
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    04-24-14 10:53 AM
    It's a video daily double, but the video won't play on my playbook so it's game over
    04-24-14 11:49 AM
    BlackBerry I will buy your next PlayBook within a month after initial release, like I did with this 64gb multi million dollar device, if you give me an app to watch all NHL games like my Satellite provider does. That's all I need as a user of the current PlayBook I don't expect millions of useless apps like apple just a real good Hockey app and the standard BlackBerry 10 package. Thank you BlackBerry.
    04-24-14 01:25 PM
    04-24-14 01:44 PM
    But I signed a bunch of petitions
    Carl Estes and DrBoomBotz like this.
    04-24-14 02:03 PM
    I was a Blackberry crackhead. Sorry to see them go. Blackberry is dead. I'm gonna throw my tablet in the campfire. I will never buy another blackberry product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-24-14 03:38 PM
    I was a Blackberry crackhead. Sorry to see them go. Blackberry is dead. I'm gonna throw my tablet in the campfire. I will never buy another blackberry product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't sit too close because the battery will probably explode.
    04-24-14 04:00 PM
    "BlackBerry's next tablet could be aimed at enterprise"
    04-24-14 04:09 PM
    "BlackBerry's next tablet could be aimed at enterprise"
    http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-cont...08/01/stpd.jpg
    I like that one!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 04:14 PM
    BlackBerry I will buy your next PlayBook within a month after initial release, like I did with this 64gb multi million dollar device, if you give me an app to watch all NHL games like my Satellite provider does. That's all I need as a user of the current PlayBook I don't expect millions of useless apps like apple just a real good Hockey app and the standard BlackBerry 10 package. Thank you BlackBerry.
    Since BlackBerry is still Canadian that should be a very reasonable request. It might be a nice feature to possibly attract Canadian buyers.
    04-25-14 06:09 AM
    With all the talk of enterprise and now medical field, I still believe they need some presence in the tablet market. Be it a new one of their own or some bridge like connection to someone else's. I bought mine late in the game used and didn't get hosed like some on here, and I still use it everyday for excel spreadsheets. I think with a few refinements, the current one could last a few more years for users like me, however I definitely understand the many other opinions about the device, that are not the same as mine.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 06:19 AM
    How can BlackBerry launch a new tablet when the WHOLE world knows how many lies it told PB owners... Who's (professionally) is gonna buy it in bulk when they still have not launched a proper OS on a tablet for the current model.

Quite simply the PB and BB10 teams merger should have benefited the PB, but no BB took away the screen spec from the code. Simply building BB10 for the PB alongside BB10 phones then deleting radio/cellular etc is easy coding stuff.

Unless the new Tablet OS is slimmed down for PB at the new tablet launch or announced beforehand who is going to invest money in BB as a consumer professional entity in high numbers when the first mismanaged tablet started a slide of profits. BB without BIS will never succeed to its previous highs, now not only have they repeatedly shat on PB owners they not want want to rub their face in it, COMMERCIAL SUICIDE.

If tablet is coming at anytime, BB better prove via the PB they are trustworthy enough to deliver better late than never...

This crap about a BB handset mirroring on any screen is Chromecast... If you can't mirror to a PB how is that market leading or selling your products and brand.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    04-25-14 02:51 PM
    when they still have not launched a proper OS on a tablet for the current model.
    You shouldn't blame the OS for the crappy support the OS got. The PB OS could have used some serious love/attention, but in itself it's not that bad. Everybody got lured into the "BB10 is better" trap. Well, if they couldn't even get it to work on the PB, maybe it wasn't all that much better after all.
    04-25-14 03:15 PM
    Apparently not looking a BB10 sales...
    04-25-14 06:28 PM
    With Stereotube and the hdmi plugged into the hdtv, I still drop iPad owners jaws. Hdmi is far superior to air play on 1080p video and the Playbook is the best way to transport high quality home video off Mac iTunes. BB missed a huge opportunity to promote its 2010 playbook as an entertainment centre and load it with a few popular packages. It is not promoting same incredible advantage with the Z10s......and hdmi and power port are separate.....max presentation security.
    04-25-14 06:46 PM
    Just mention the word tablet or PlayBook around here and people tear the scabs off their wounds and grab their torches and pitchforks. Can't even have a simple discussion without the usual suspects giving their dramatic hyperbole...
    04-25-14 07:21 PM
    without the usual suspects giving their dramatic hyperbole...
    Your comments would carry more weight if you used words whose meanings you understand. Most of the criticisms around here concerning the Playbook and Blackberry's actions regarding the Playbook are not hyperbolic. Rather, those criticisms are based in fact.
    04-26-14 01:54 AM
26 12