Hello,
    I recently moved to a new apartment, along with a new Internet provider. They set me up with a Cisco DPC3825 modem/router combo to connect to the Internet. Ever since I started using this new device, my Blackberry 9930 has been acting up. When I'm connected to WiFi, YouTube doesn't play properly. It no longer automatically plays YouTube links when I click on them (on Reddit for example), it just sends me to YouTube's mobile site. When I play the video from the mobile site, it is in a lower quality, and the audio gets out of sync.

Is there anything I can set on my router or my blackberry to improve this? Is there anyone else with this Cisco device with a similar problem? I don't know if this a problem with YouTube, my Blackberry, the web pages I'm browsing, or the Cisco device

I've tried several things so far:
    Reinstalled YouTube for Blackberry app/app shortcut thing
    Reloaded OS7
    Manually set the Blackberry WiFi connection settings with different DNS servers

Things I haven't tried:
    Buying independent router and setting Cisco DPC3825 as the modem.
    04-22-14 04:12 PM
    I'm not 100% sure this is a router issue. The BB is always going to try to feed you the mobile when it can, but you can probably go in to your browser settings and tell it to feed you the full html site. It's also possible youtube did something on there end to detect a mobile browser and just always feed you the mobile links. Again though maybe a setting can help you. Poke around in your browser settings and see if you can set it for full HTML, or to report itself as IE or Firefox (I'm not sure if the 9930 can do this)

This browser can do it, BUT I don't think they ever updated it for 99XX support......

uZard Web Mobile Web Browser - BlackBerry World
    04-23-14 09:55 AM
    Youtube stopped playing HD videos a long time ago. It's really stupid and unfortunate.
    04-24-14 02:12 PM