IBM is sending this email to the all clients:

Posted Date: 4/18/2014
    Summary:
    IBM MobileFirst services can help organizations that are struggling to decide what to do in light of the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 platform rollout. These services help you determine whether you should implement the upgrade, or migrate to a new platform. They can also help you develop an overall mobile strategy. As a result of these services, organizations often achieve easier deployment and management of mobile devices, platforms and applications; reduced mobility costs; improved security and improved end user experience.

As you see is an usual offer of the IBM services to the corporations. The issue rise when in the email attached White Paper IBM states that "BlackBerry has announced that soon it will stop selling holder hansets" and will soon stop selling BlackBerry 7 to switch to BlakBerry 10 they say. This is the most surprising part. I have never heard of such an announcement.
    04-22-14 10:26 AM
    I haven't heard that either.
    04-22-14 10:38 AM
    Can you please attach the email "White Paper" since this is the item of concern?
    04-22-14 10:58 AM
    Can you please attach the email "White Paper" since this is the item of concern?
    Ok is the attached four pages Pdf.
    Attached Files
    04-22-14 12:06 PM
    So they are on BES 10 now?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 12:41 PM
    That document is four months out of date and before Chen announced a new run of BB7 devices.
    04-22-14 01:38 PM
    So they are on BES 10 now?

Posted via CB10
    No. This is a soft sell to get you off BES10 and move to Maas360. IBM purchased it recently. Once you call and say you want to migrate to BES10, they will tell you to dump that plan and move to Maas360. I got a hard sell call from IBM. They said that with all the problems with Blackberry and problems migrating from BES, that it would be better to move to Maas360. I asked them what problems are people having in migrating. He said "problems". I asked again what problems. He said "lots of them". I asked him to be more specific and he said that Blackberry BES10 has problems and that I should use Maas360. I said that I migrated to BES10 and had no problems and now I can manage iOS, Android and BES10. So I asked him again what problems. And without saying a word, he slammed the phone down and hung up.
    04-22-14 02:03 PM
    IBM owns Maas360, end of story....

BES12 will be a much better solution then Maas360....and clients will want it. The on boarding process alone with BES10 is amazingly smooth compared to any other solution out there. (trust me I work on a contract that uses Good...terrible to setup and terrible to fix if anything changes on the client's device, say a security update)

I'm currently on the single largest BES10 pilot with big blue, been enjoying Balance on my z10 and now z30 and Playbook for almost a year now.
    04-22-14 02:15 PM
    Hmm Chen going to slap IBM with a lawsuit over this?

Posted via CB10
    ViceroyPete likes this.
    04-22-14 03:45 PM
    The issue here is that IBM is not rumoring, they are stating that BB7 will be discontinued "soon".
    We all know that this statement is not true.
    I think that this kind of statement is an heavy damage to Mr.Chen business strategy and I think that BlackBerry should react.
    04-23-14 08:55 AM
    They aren't gone... but with Verizon Bolds cost more than the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 07:02 PM
    Someone send this to Chen

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 08:51 PM
    That document is four months out of date and before Chen announced a new run of BB7 devices.
    That doesn't mean people don't still believe it...

This is BlackBerry we are talking about, people believe anything

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 04:59 PM
    If this is true, than Blackberry must sue IBM for intentional misleading of Blackberry customers. I cannot believe that IBM is risking really heavy accusations for it's business practices.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 02:53 PM