I really don't know who to believe anymore. Some say BlackBerry is going to release an all touch flagship within the last two quarters this year. And some say not :-( I really need to know because I can't wait to have the Z30!! But if I know that there could be a next all touch flagship this year, then I'm going to wait. If not, then I'll just drop few extra bucks to change my black Z10 to white LTE Z10

Posted via CB10
    AlfieBriggs likes this.
    04-19-14 12:16 PM
    There will probably be an all touch flagship device in Q1 of 2015....so they say.
    04-19-14 12:19 PM
    There is a new all touch flagship. Blackberry will likely release it when they feel it to be ready and optimized fully on the software side. Personally I'm expecting it at the very earliest this year around the same time they release the Z30 last year (mid October). The latest I can imagine it being would be April of next year. Blackberry knows they need to get on the release schedule of other similar hardware so that android fanboys wont skip it when they assume it's no good due to having hardware 3 or 6 months behind everyone else.

Despite BB10 being much more efficient with the hardware it is given due to QNX real time OS configuration; that doesn't stop the younger android fanbase from discrediting it due to the lack of (what I consider) overkill hardware.

QNX/BB10 does have the benefit of being able to more efficiently manage battery life with overkill hardware despite its lack of necessity. I take all this as a benefit to Blackberry as a lot of people simply look at specs and disregard the software running on said hardware, meaning if blackberry can power manage a quadcore flagship with specs on par to the other manufactures then all the better.

I got a little off topic but expect a new all touch flagship in less than a year unless something goes terribly terribly wrong.
    04-19-14 03:04 PM
    There is a new all touch flagship. Blackberry will likely release it when they feel it to be ready and optimized fully on the software side. Personally I'm expecting it at the very earliest this year around the same time they release the Z30 last year (mid October). The latest I can imagine it being would be April of next year. Blackberry knows they need to get on the release schedule of other similar hardware so that android fanboys wont skip it when they assume it's no good due to having hardware 3 or 6 months behind everyone else.

Despite BB10 being much more efficient with the hardware it is given due to QNX real time OS configuration; that doesn't stop the younger android fanbase from discrediting it due to the lack of (what I consider) overkill hardware.

QNX/BB10 does have the benefit of being able to more efficiently manage battery life with overkill hardware despite its lack of necessity. I take all this as a benefit to Blackberry as a lot of people simply look at specs and disregard the software running on said hardware, meaning if blackberry can power manage a quadcore flagship with specs on par to the other manufactures then all the better.

I got a little off topic but expect a new all touch flagship in less than a year unless something goes terribly terribly wrong.
    Point well taken of the hardware. Systemically people are watching the specs and decide which is the strongest rather than seeing the difference in performance with the OS running this hardware, which I don't blame them much for, Android sucks for memory and very hardware dependant.

So hell yeah when BlackBerry releases a big screen all touch device loaded with as strong hardware as top Android devices in the market and within the same time AND running BlackBerry 10 OS on top. What kind of usage and gaming will ever slow it down then? None. I would love to have this device from yesterday already!!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 06:43 PM
    Just for now they will be concentrating on qwerty phones. Next year a high end phone will be launched for sure.

Get a Z30 its a phone you can be proud of for all of 2014 and then some

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    AlfieBriggs likes this.
    04-19-14 07:24 PM