Okay, long story short I got myself a Q10 for WIND(I had a Q10 for another company). Made the switch.

I'm trying to save contacts and it's just not working. I go to the SMS, hold down their # showing at the top, then click on Add. I try new and already existing contact(facebook) but it just doesn't work.

I want my facebook contacts to have #s(so their facebook photo shows up). This is counter intuitive. Can someone help me? Such a simple process not to work. I'm starting to get discouraged of having a Q10 for the last year and things just DON'T work...
    04-18-14 06:45 PM
    Don't be frustrated. There are a few forum topics on here that deals with the contacts adding issue. Now as far as the Facebook photos showing up in contacts that's another story.. some of mine shown without and input on my part and I'm thinking it's something on their end. However, if you want photos in your contacts list that's easy to add yourself. After you sort out the contacts saving issue you can copy photos from Facebook and insert in contacts profile.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 07:01 PM