...OS release eh?

Just ran into this. Am on AT&T and was running a .2156 leak and now AT&T finally releases .2179. Tried OTA and via Link and could not upgrade. So this is what you do.

1 Got to App World and download SIM Info. Install it and from there you can get your official Country and Carrier codes.

2 Go to Link and perform a backup.

3 Go to Sachesi and enter your official Country code and Carrier code and search for the latest update. Download and Install.

4 ???

5 Profit
    04-18-14 03:34 PM
    GREAT info!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-18-14 03:55 PM
    Or you could just read CB and go ahead and download the autoloader or Sachesi bar files for the OS you want and install. We have been doing this for a decade!
    zephyr613 likes this.
    04-18-14 03:56 PM
    Or you could just read CB and go ahead and download the autoloader or Sachesi bar files for the OS you want and install. We have been doing this for a decade!
    Sounds like he is giving a way to get your Sachesi country and carrier codes, which is helpful considering I see a lot of people ask for the right codes in Sachesi whenever there is a new OS.

With all due respect, not everyone in these forums has been doing this for a decade.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-18-14 04:20 PM
    ...OS release eh?

Just ran into this. Am on AT&T and was running a .2156 leak and now AT&T finally releases .2179. Tried OTA and via Link and could not upgrade. So this is what you do.

1 Got to App World and download SIM Info. Install it and from there you can get your official Country and Carrier codes.

2 Go to Link and perform a backup.

3 Go to Sachesi and enter your official Country code and Carrier code and search for the latest update. Download and Install.

4 ???

5 Profit
    Good tip, thanks. I'm sure many will benefit from this post.

04-18-14 04:21 PM
    So You Installed Another Carrier's Leak and Now You Cant Upgrade to Your Official Carrier's Latest..-slj.gif
    04-18-14 04:45 PM
    Good tip, thanks. I'm sure many will benefit from this post.

Its all good. Have been doing this since we hacked the 8330 onto Metro. We have to help each other where we can.
    04-18-14 04:55 PM