Not sure where this would go but I'm going to let it fly here for now. I can't get past the protection screen and I think that it has to do with my z not being able to "complete the setup app". I just want a decent emulator but without snap I can't get it. And without completing this phantom app when I get to the security page in chrome, it let's me go no further. Help! Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 07:00 PM
    Here you have the most clear step by step for installing SNAP :

1.have snap file on you're PC
    2.download DDPB on you're PC (I know it says is for installing Bar files onto the PlayBook but works the same for BB10)
    3.open DDPB and click add files ( button on the top above the big window of the app where the bar files will be placed for installation.
    4.browse for the SNAP bar and double click on it and you will have the SNAP in the DDPB window. (check it to be ready to install)
    5.on you're phone slide down from the top, tap settings, scroll to security, tap there scroll to development mode, tap and turn it on. You're phone will show a IP address.
    6. Connect you're phone to the PC and on DDPB on the left side tap search for IP address and a little window with probably 2 IP addresses will open. Tap on the shorter one which is the same one like on you're phone.
    7. Below you will have to enter the phone password if you have one and then below click connect. Below you will see after you're connected the phone OS details.
    8. Now below the big window on the DDPB you will see a button "Install". Click on that and SNAP will install in 30 seconds. You will see a window saying "done"
    ENJOY!!!

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    Shaun Deanesh likes this.
    04-17-14 07:09 PM
    This is the simplest way to install Snap: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...l-snap-904548/
    You could give it a try. And, when installed, on your device, be sure to go to Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps and toggle ON "Allow apps from other sources to be installed".
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 04-18-14 at 06:24 AM.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-18-14 06:03 AM