Hi, waze runs fine on my Z10, and i've seen someone say it used to be in bb world for the Q5 but i cant find it anymore. i tried installing the apk via amazon app store, but it dosent seem to detect my location.

any good navigation apps for the Q5? or am i stuck thanks in advance.
    04-17-14 12:29 PM
    Unfortunately, Waze has always only been offered for Z10 and Z30 in BB World.

I was going to suggest trying the Android version, but I guess you have.

Are you using it for general GPS, or also to search businesses first? If the latter, you could check out Poynt in BB World.
    BeMaps is a popular native BB10 app that is a Google Maps client. It is a premium app though.

Otherwise someone else will have to recommend other GPS apps. I don't use navigation much, and when I do I just use my car or BB Maps.
    afhstingray likes this.
    04-17-14 03:50 PM
    I downloaded waze from the amazon app store for my q5 and it seems to work ok.

Posted via CB10
    afhstingray likes this.
    04-17-14 09:54 PM
    I downloaded waze from the amazon app store for my q5 and it seems to work ok.

Posted via CB10
    Yes other than certain UI elements being a little messed up, it works fine for me too, it even detects my location via cell location, but I can't seem to get it to work via GPS. Foursquare and other apps that utilise GPS are working fine though. Any idea what I'm missing? Thanks
    04-18-14 03:35 PM
    You know I didn't pay attention to how it got my location (gps or cell). Either way it worked good.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 10:45 PM