Man Disney seems to really be supporting BB10. Hopefully we can get the my disney app soon! Although the apk works fine.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    04-17-14 11:20 AM
    Disney's apps are pretty impressive - if you have kids or grand-kids (or are a kid at heart). Not sure how much my wife has spent on Palace Pets on her iPad....

Also the app at the Park was VERY useful and they way Disney is implementing their new Digital Fastpass+ and MagicBands, it is almost a necessity. Just waiting to see how the Navigator App works on the Ship this fall.
    04-17-14 11:44 AM
    Chen sits on the board of directors at Disney. lol. Pulling some strings he is perhaps.
    04-17-14 11:45 AM
    Disney's apps are pretty impressive - if you have kids or grand-kids (or are a kid at heart). Not sure how much my wife has spent on Palace Pets on her iPad....

Also the app at the Park was VERY useful and they way Disney is implementing their new Digital Fastpass+ and MagicBands, it is almost a necessity. Just waiting to see how the Navigator App works on the Ship this fall.
    Agreed. I have their mydisney apk loaded up....its app is a tad sluggish, but I think its more the app than the runtime. Disney im sure will optimize it with updates.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 11:54 AM
    Chen sits on the board of directors at Disney. lol. Pulling some strings he is perhaps.
    Yeah perhaps!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 11:54 AM