I don't really care for having a 2nd PIN or set of communications apps or another place to store stuff. All I really want is an efficient way to shoot my phone into a larger screen/full keyboard environment. Yes, I can buy the Motorola Atrix product from a few years ago, and I checked it out, but I don't want something so.... ugly... hacked together...with wires and stuff all over, I want a seamless, neat, OEM design.

And let me just say I really appreciate that BB continues to have HDMI-out, BB is the last of the phone makers to keep this up, I value it way more than the competition (MHL).
    04-17-14 09:10 AM
    There have been a number of these smartphone extenders on he market in the last few years... none have done really well that I have seen. Problem is the technology has caught up just yet to provide that seamless and wireless and dockless experience. And the OS needs to be better designed for a laptop usage. BB10 has a long way to go to support a full landscape experience, never mind the issue that Android Apps would have.

And too so many people want these for WORK, but yet their work applications are not compatible with either Android or BB10. Now one of these running Windows Phone 8....
    04-17-14 09:31 AM
    With a 10,000mAh battery.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 09:32 AM