Today i was watching a lot of TSN and the MLSE commercial with Dave Hopkinson and his Z30 was on every commercial break. Good to see BlackBerry!! #PoweredByBlackberry

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    04-16-14 09:48 PM
    Nice catch.
    04-16-14 10:01 PM
    Hardly here in Australia though.

Posted via CB10 Z30
    04-16-14 10:09 PM
    I never see anything in the us

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 10:57 PM
    If you want to see a lot of BlackBerry commercials, go to the Toronto Maple Leafs website and try and watch a couple videos. Between each video is a commercial and it's 90% of the time a Z30 commercial

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 11:08 PM
    They support a lot of TVO Kids programing and the devices appear in the shows. I even saw one show where a live gerbil had a card board cut out BlackBerry with a trackball lol... nice to see BlackBerry supporting public TV for kids in Canada.
    04-16-14 11:25 PM
    That's good to hear. Maybe a marketing rollout in the major markets is on the way
    04-17-14 07:21 AM
    That was a simple tv commercial, but delivers the message in the matter of seconds. As a blackberry admirer for years, I always looked for their TV commercials. But I think this commercial is not very frequently aired on television. I am sure blackberry has hired a good tv commercial production team like MJM media in West Hamilton to create their ads. I would love to see more good blackberry ads on tv.
    11-26-14 03:39 AM
    Here in the USA BlackBerry advertising is non existent, I was in Starbucks the yesterday and someone noticed my passport and soon I had a crowd that was curious about the device.

After doing a demo and going over the features, there was genuine interest in the passport, I told the folks they can get one for 499 on BlackBerry or Amazon because of the black Friday sale. They all thought it was a steal at 499.

After it was said and done, a couple of folks replied, I wish my carrier would stock the device, this might be the device to lure some customers back to BlackBerry!!!!!

Sent from my Lovely Passport on T Mobile USA
    11-26-14 04:11 AM
    Here in the USA BlackBerry advertising is non existent, I was in Starbucks the yesterday and someone noticed my passport and soon I had a crowd that was curious about the device.

After doing a demo and going over the features, there was genuine interest in the passport, I told the folks they can get one for 499 on BlackBerry or Amazon because of the black Friday sale. They all thought it was a steal at 499.

After it was said and done, a couple of folks replied, I wish my carrier would stock the device, this might be the device to lure some customers back to BlackBerry!!!!!

Sent from my Lovely Passport on T Mobile USA
    Yup. This is the problem, non availability at the carriers. I just started a new job and a couple of my co workers really miss their BlackBerrys. They were surprised to see me show up with the Q10.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    bakron1 likes this.
    11-26-14 09:31 AM