It was with a heavy heart that I finally switched from my Z10 to an S5 today. I still have my trusty Q10 for work, but after years of loyalty (and nearly every new phone that BB put out) I have made the switch. Makes me sad because I have been a staunch supporter and even had money in BB stocks.

I hate to admit... but this S5 is kind of rocking my world. I feel like I have been playing with a Nintendo 64 and thinking it was awesome until someone showed me a Playstation 4. I had no idea just how much I was really missing. Don't get me wrong... I miss the Hub and a few other features (double clicking the spacebar to get a period or holding down a letter to get a capital) but what I'm getting in return is worth it.

I really hope BB sticks around, but for me I had to move on. I will still treasure my Q10 keyboard for work emails, but for everything else... S5 is pretty darned sexy. Guess it's time to start hitting up the Android Central on this fine site....
    04-15-14 10:33 PM
    My heartbleeds for you...

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 10:37 PM
    Good luck with your endeavours then. If that's the phone for you at the moment, no shame in changing. We can only which BlackBerry will be your kind of sexyness again in the future!
    celestial blue likes this.
    04-15-14 10:38 PM
    Hope you enjoy your GS5. Please feel free to add to this thread here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/

And be sure to use the Mobile Nations Passport so that you can participate at Android Central as well!
    celestial blue likes this.
    04-15-14 10:38 PM
    I recommend you give the SwiftKey keyboard a trial run; IMO, it's worth the money, and it's the same word prediction as the BB10 keyboard (BB licensed it from SwiftKey).
    Doggerz likes this.
    04-15-14 10:39 PM