Does anyone know how to stop and get rid off the notification that keeps asking me to use Wifi calling? I get the notification every couple minutes and its becoming very frustrating. My notification led constantly bleeps because of it. I have searched and found no option in settings or anything to turn it off. Any ideas?

Im on T-mobile USA, and use a unlocked Q10.
    04-14-14 11:38 PM
    Use it at least once to make and receive a call, as well as a text and the notification should stop.
    04-15-14 06:22 AM
    Use it at least once to make and receive a call, as well as a text and the notification should stop.
    After a few days, I'm still getting the notification. Does anyone else have any suggestions or solutions. Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 07:31 PM
    After a few days, I'm still getting the notification. Does anyone else have any suggestions or solutions. Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted via CB10
    Hmm I'm on T-Mobile as well and have WiFi calling but I'm not experiencing your problem. The only thing I get notifications for is when WiFi signal is weak than it will alert me with a popup but there is a check box that say don't show again.
    04-17-14 11:07 PM
    Hmm I'm on T-Mobile as well and have WiFi calling but I'm not experiencing your problem. The only thing I get notifications for is when WiFi signal is weak than it will alert me with a popup but there is a check box that say don't show again.
    OK, I have actually solved the problem. What I had to do was download the tmobile wifi calling app and disable it there. For some reason, the wifi calling app doesn't get installed with the 10.2.1 update, even though you still get notified to use wifi calling. Once I disabled it, the wifi calling logo immediately disappeared and I was no longer notified and asked to use it.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 12:28 AM
    04-18-14 08:58 AM
    where do I get the Tmo app please in order to turn off these notifications.

BBQ10 Tmobile
    11-26-14 01:24 AM
    found my answer [below], now, I just have to see if this actually solved the issue.

Correct Answer
    by aiharkness on Sep 4, 2014 12:16 PM
    OK. Let's try this.....

If wifi is on, turn it off.

Make sure you are connected to T-Mobile network (not roaming) and have an acceptable signal.

Launch app world. Look for T-Mobile Top Picks and select. Select T-Mobile Business. (I see only games and business. If you see something else, select what looks appropriate. If you don't see wifi calling, back up and try another selection. )

You should then find the wifi calling app.
    11-30-14 10:03 PM
    Does anyone know how to stop and get rid off the notification that keeps asking me to use Wifi calling? I get the notification every couple minutes and its becoming very frustrating. My notification led constantly bleeps because of it. I have searched and found no option in settings or anything to turn it off. Any ideas?

Im on T-mobile USA, and use a unlocked Q10.
    Not sure if you resolved the issue or not, I also experienced constant notifications regarding wi-fi calling. In order to stop it you have to download wi-fi calling app on blackberry app world. Once you open it, it will give you the option to disable wi-fi calling.
    03-26-15 01:25 PM