I've noticed something weird. Even though I've cleared my browser history and my search history, when I do a universal search my complete browser history is still found. How do you clear your browser history from universal search?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 08:00 PM
    Open up Universal Search, swipe down, tap Settings, clear history.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 08:01 PM
    Like I said, cleared that. It still shows. I cleared my browser history and I cleared the universal search history like you suggested. But old browser history still is found during search.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 09:14 PM
    I just tried it again on mine and rebooted too. It is showing my complete history. Even though browser and search history has been cleared. Why is mine not clearing?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 09:48 PM
    Yes, the undo pops up right away. And it does clerk the history in the browser. But when you do a universal search, it still finds your old history. Even though it is clear from the browser.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 08:58 AM
    Looks like someone searched up something naughty!

Time to security wipe!

Posted on a Post-It!
    04-15-14 08:47 AM
    No, actually. Someone needs to grow up. Can I please get a productive response? This seems like an odd thing for BlackBerry not to notice.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 06:19 PM
    No, actually. Someone needs to grow up. Can I please get a productive response? This seems like an odd thing for BlackBerry not to notice.

Posted via CB10
    1. You Need to relax.
    2. I don't understand why you are so bothered by this, unless you had something to hide. These devices are for a single user. They are not like car keys that get passed around a family for everyone to use, and you need to make sure you take your dubies out of the car before mom uses it. - You don't want someone to see something on your device then password it.

3. It works fine on my device. Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947

As I said in my "productive response" try a security wipe.

Posted on a Post-It!
    04-16-14 09:04 AM
    1. You Need to relax.
    2. I don't understand why you are so bothered by this, unless you had something to hide. These devices are for a single user. They are not like car keys that get passed around a family for everyone to use, and you need to make sure you take your dubies out of the car before mom uses it. - You don't want someone to see something on your device then password it.

3. It works fine on my device. Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947

As I said in my "productive response" try a security wipe.

Posted on a Post-It!
    1. Seems like you need to relax.
    2. Because it us a quirky issue and this is a forum for resolving such issues. Also, I don't do drugs and never have, so your dubie analogy is lost on me.
    3. Ok.

I'm glad you put productive in parenthesis.

Does anyone have a helpful comment?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 10:53 PM
    1. Seems like you need to relax.
    2. Because it us a quirky issue and this is a forum for resolving such issues. Also, I don't do drugs and never have, so your dubie analogy is lost on me.
    3. Ok.

I'm glad you put productive in parenthesis.

Does anyone have a helpful comment?

Posted via CB10
    I have the same problem. This guy did too, Universal Search Problem - BlackBerry Support Community Forums, but he says his was fixed when he got a new phone. The only thing I thought to do was this: In the search app, go to settings, go into the categories tab, and uncheck browser. That way the webpages that you have visited won't appear in the universal search results. This, however, does not delete the webpages from your phone since one could simply check the browser box again to see where you have been using your browser. Outside of a security wipe, as was suggested earlier, I don't know of any permanent solutions. I think it's a weird thing for BlackBerry as well. Anyway, I'll be checking on this post to see if anyone comes up with a solution.
    05-03-14 02:21 PM