Hi All, I'm already having a Q 10 and like the BlackBerry os a lot. Thinking of getting a Z10 with LTE since the price has dropped a bit.

Would it be right to get it as compared to Z30 which is too pricey or other make?

Appreciate the input!

Meaning carrying 2 BlackBerry devices all the time.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 02:51 AM
    Maybe you want the z10 because of the bigger screen.... or the on screen keyboard..... if it won't hurt your pocket why not...

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 03:18 AM
    I'm not a fan of carrying two phones..... if I don't have a choice, I won't choose the same brand.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 03:20 AM
    Z10 is a great device. The only difference between Z10 and Z30 is battery. If like Z10 go for it.

And carrying two phones at the same time is pain.
    04-12-14 03:22 AM
    Z10 is a great device. The only difference between Z10 and Z30 is battery. If like Z10 go for it.

And carrying two phones at the same time is pain.
    The size of the Z30 should not be underestimated. Yes, the battery is 33% larger, but you get much more than 33% battery life.

Plus there are a host of other features such as:

Dark Theme option through out

Amoled Screen

Screen Space allows for more rows and apps per page making organizing very efficient

FM Radio

Lots more

Sure the Z10 is great, but the Z30 is a beast.

Sent via CrackBerry Forums
    04-12-14 03:51 AM
    You already have the Q10. Save your cash, wait till summer and pick up the best phone blackberry release.

Posted via CB10
    anon6040766 and SmileDahling like this.
    04-12-14 04:30 AM
    The size of the Z30 should not be underestimated. Yes, the battery is 33% larger, but you get much more than 33% battery life.

Amoled Screen

Screen Space allows for more rows and apps per page making organizing very efficient

FM Radio

Lots more

You also get
    Miracast
    wireless charging
    USB On the go

The Z10 don't have these features.

But if you are looking for value right now the Z10 is priced nicely at $199. It's a steal. If you want a beast with extra features a monster battery that will last you 2 days then go for the Z30

Posted by my awesome Z10
    04-12-14 05:20 AM
    Guys, how long of battery life you guys are getting on a Z10. I'm not much of a gamer, mainly intend to use it as a second phone to browse on the net and to add slightly larger screen size to my existing Q10.

Have heard much bout battery life and under performance issue with this phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 08:41 PM
    Guys, how long of battery life you guys are getting on a Z10. I'm not much of a gamer, mainly intend to use it as a second phone to browse on the net and to add slightly larger screen size to my existing Q10.

Posted via CB10
    On days when I absolutely abuse my phone my battery is almost dead after about 7 hours. When I say abuse I mean the screen is lit for most of those hours.

On days when I use my phone mainly for messaging, a few Facebook and Twitter checks, couple of pictures, a few apps and a few website checks, what I'd call the low end of moderate usage, I usually get between 14 to 18 hours and I'm at about 20% battery when I finally go to bed. It's a passable battery if you aren't a heavy user. If you have a good signal and are in wifi for most of the day, then you shouldn't have any battery worries.

I always keep a spare charged battery on me. I like the convenience of being able to use my phone however I want and just swapping in a fresh charged battery when needed. It might not be a fantastic battery but I'm still never tethered to a cord.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 12:40 AM

Amoled Screen

FM Radio

Lots more

33%? lol, its 60% more than the Z10's battery

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 01:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    I can get my Z10 to last about more than 10 hours at that usage. I'm always on HSPA so I think the figures will be lower on LTE.

Posted via a RFG81UW device
    04-13-14 01:26 AM
    Get the 30.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 01:52 AM
    My coworker just switched from a 9900 to Z10. Will see how she likes / hates it in a month.

? CB10 ?
    04-13-14 02:21 AM
    33%? lol, its 60% more than the Z10's battery

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, lol all you want...I was thinking about the Q10, my bad. No need to get snarky dude.

04-13-14 02:50 AM
    Yeah, lol all you want...I was thinking about the Q10, my bad. No need to get snarky dude.

That's why you even mentioned that the screen space allows for more number of rows?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 05:12 AM
    Own them both. Both great phones. Typing on the Q is a bit more comfortable for me. But nonetheless it's still a pleasure to come back to the screen estate of the Z.

Battery life of the Z is definitely a lot shorter than the Q. Bit still on par with the iPhone 4 and galaxy s I owned previously.

In my honest opinion you can't go wrong with the Z at the current prices.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    04-13-14 06:56 AM
    I've had a Q10 as my daily driver for work and as we all know.. it's a workhorse.

I just bought a Z10 off of ShopBlackberry for $199. Mostly for weekend use and down time. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active for that purpose.. but I can't take it anymore! BB10 is so seamless that Android just feels like I have to do too much work to complete simple tasks.

Posted via CB10
    ChaErra likes this.
    04-13-14 09:45 AM
    That's why you even mentioned that the screen space allows for more number of rows?

Posted via CB10
    You're in over your head with someone far more knowledgable than you with many people here who will back that up. Kindly keep the posts on the topic, not on the person posting. If you choose not to do so, well there's only one outcome.

04-13-14 11:14 AM
    Intending to get a Z10 - advise please!-crackberry-image-3-.jpg
    Intending to get a Z10 - advise please!-crackberry-image-2-.jpg

Lots of snap chat & twitter, turning off radio when I'm in places with bad reception or class....

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 01:34 PM
    You're in over your head with someone far more knowledgable than you with many people here who will back that up. Kindly keep the posts on the topic, not on the person posting. If you choose not to do so, well there's only one outcome.

Still can't accept the fact that what you said was wrong? :P
    I was correcting the blunder you said about Z30 that's all!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 02:18 PM
    Still can't accept the fact that what you said was wrong? :P
    I was correcting the blunder you said about Z30 that's all!

Posted via CB10
    I said what i said was wrong, period. It was wrong based on the phone I was talking about. Leave it alone little guy. What more do you want? Respond and I report, period...

04-13-14 04:59 PM
    Guys cool! I'm seeking for input to convince my decision to carry Z10 as my second device with current promo price I'm seeing. At the price without contract it's the best device in one of the top range class to replace off my iphone 4.
    BlackBerry Os 10 has been great on my Q10 and it's just that I'm using as my workhorse and has been dependable to date.

Battery life is my only concerns at this point of time as I'm getting good battery life on Q10 and wonder the extent the Z10 as I've been reading some really nasty battery life on Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 05:34 PM
    Get the Z 10 get a Z30 if you prefer bigger. Latest OS improves battery life. People loading leaks wrong and older leaks, caused battery problems. Whatsapp is causing battery issues too , bad apps caused problems in the beginning. Most of the negative is from the past. There is whole army that will tell you the battery life now is decent . It depends on what you do. Having a spare battery in the car or a way to charge for emergency isnt a bad idea. Rarley needed personally for 8 hour work day.
    04-13-14 07:27 PM
    Z10 is good for its price. All the features of Z30 over Z10 are, for some, may be not that important, like me. I don't need miracast, dark theme, amoled, and the others. Plus Z10 feels very comfortable in my hands. Try Z10 on stores. If you are willing not to have those features of Z30 then you're good to go with the Z10

BlackBerry by choice. Powered by BlackBerry 10. I choose BlackBerry. Keep moving.
    04-13-14 07:50 PM
    hi im new to crackberry. so can you advise me about the blackberry Z10 is it compatible with the new pebble steel smartwatch with latest OS.
    04-13-14 07:54 PM
45 12