I worked in the trucking industry in management and owner, owned a commercial landscape company and was manufacturer. I am retired so I play cards 3 days a week and tweet.

It took me months to be efficient and master the 9900 I only wish I would have discovered this forum and how to use it so I could work through the Bold 9900 problems. With all the inherited problems I still feel the 9900 is the best email and texting phone.

I have 10 emails and 5 Twitter accounts on the phone.. And use to take care of 15 email and 20 Twitter accounts but that was crazy. (To much time on my hands) I use to answer 100 + emails + foums & Twitter.

I just want to thank everybody for this website. It really helps being informed.

Dean
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 05-16-14 at 10:59 AM.
    04-12-14 02:25 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry Dean, you'll get along well with some of the moderators here. They're in the same industry as you!
    04-12-14 02:45 AM
    Welcome to the forums Dean!
    04-12-14 08:36 AM
    Thank you Zocster and Middbrew a welcome by you two is an honor! Wish I would have spent more time in here the first time

I have been on many forums and had one on brakes, but CB is the bomb. High end intelligent people.

Thanks again for the welcome.
    04-12-14 09:03 AM
    Welcome, Dean..Good to have you here.
    04-12-14 03:30 PM
    Thank you God

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-13-14 08:49 AM
    Welcome to the forums.
    04-14-14 09:42 AM
    Welcome to the forums.
    Thank you.

04-15-14 08:59 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

If you need anything, please reach out to me.

In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!
    04-16-14 09:13 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

If you need anything, please reach out to me.

In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!
    Thank you. I'm retired now so I have more free time to spend. Again thanks for the welcome and link.

04-17-14 07:34 AM
    Welcome! Why do you manage so many twitter accounts and emails!? That's wild!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 02:11 PM
    Welcome! Why do you manage so many twitter accounts and emails!? That's wild!

Posted via CB10
    I use to own 650+ urls beside my other fingers in the pie. Sell urls and email service.

I had a lot of Twitter accounts so each account could specialize.

@mr4aces = poker
    @drraceman = F1
    @gorillaperf = drag, NASCAR & other
    @goducksme = Oregon Ducks
    @mrhorodheaven = hot rods

Are the only ones I currently maintain because we moved to an area where there is no Internet service in fact I only have 1 or 2 bars with ATT there is no other service. When I lived in the city I had software for tweeting unlimited accounts to voice my opinion. ...and no my Twitter accounts are not current, because I have no Blackberry.

And yes I am just like the people in CB only much older. I'm in here because my 9900 went down and trying to figure out the hows and whys of my 9900. I only wish I would have taken the tine to join CB 3 years ago it would have save me a lot of headaches. I was pulling my battery every 10 minutes. My near new 9900 should be here Monday so I will use this forum to upload the correct apps and OS.

Anyway thanks for the welcome and your interest, but it would take a book to write a proper intro.

BTW: This site is awesome, wish there was a way to keep the ugly out for newbies. The more I read the more confusing the issues are. No matter what is said on CB, people that can "type" on a computer want the keyboard so we can type faster on the phone. I will buy a Q20 if it will link to a printer, tablet, computer, smart phone. .....

Posted via the Android Crack Berry App!
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 05-12-14 at 12:51 PM.
    04-20-14 08:50 AM