I expect the company to be vague
    but terms like: "low end" and "high end" would give me a rough idea of what to expect. I don't remember anyone official mention the range.
    Something beyond: "I talked to this dude down at the shelter, who knows a guy."
    04-10-14 12:31 PM
    They aren't being vague, you are being premature.

When you need to know, you will know.
    04-10-14 01:43 PM
    I expect the company to be vague
    but terms like: "low end" and "high end" would give me a rough idea of what to expect. I don't remember anyone official mention the range.
    Something beyond: "I talked to this dude down at the shelter, who knows a guy."
    BlackBerry Unveils New BlackBerry Classic Smartphone (formerly Q20) | Inside BlackBerry

Mentions of High End and Premium in this press release.
    04-12-14 06:28 AM
    I think the Blackberry Classic is going to be price the same way the Q10 was priced when it came out ($199.99 on 2 year contract), but it all depends on the specs of the device. I think the Blackberry Classic is going to be phone that does not fit into the mid range or high range fields, but rather it is going to be a middle of the road device that fits in between those two ranges.

What I hope is that Blackberry offers those switching from a BB7 devices to the Blackberry Classic a discount of some sort to get us off the BB7 devices in the usa.
    04-12-14 11:09 AM
    I think the Blackberry Classic is going to be price the same way the Q10 was priced when it came out ($199.99 on 2 year contract), but it all depends on the specs of the device. I think the Blackberry Classic is going to be phone that does not fit into the mid range or high range fields, but rather it is going to be a middle of the road device that fits in between those two ranges.

What I hope is that Blackberry offers those switching from a BB7 devices to the Blackberry Classic a discount of some sort to get us off the BB7 devices in the usa.
    I hope so since I still have my old Bold 9000 :-D

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-13-14 12:07 AM
    They can charge just about what ever they want. They have the monopoly on the trackpad.
    04-13-14 11:39 AM
    I am looking forward to soon upgrading from my 9930 to a mid to high range Classic! Can't give up trackpad and tool kit and I believe Classic will be a win-win device for BBRY!! ...and one truth in life is that one usually gets what they pay for and I personally do not have any quams paying a fair price for a Classic! ....I've had iPhones and Samsung devices and have come back to my 9930!! Can't wait!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-15-14 04:25 PM
    The majority of the Q20 buyers will be using social security funds to make the purchase so it's nbd

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 01:21 PM
    I expect a pricing around the Q10 initial offer. Of course this is just my guess.

But since the Q20 is going to be a very distinguished product for people who know what they want I don't think they will try to keep the price too low.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 02:03 PM
    The majority of the Q20 buyers will be using social security funds to make the purchase so it's nbd

Posted via CB10
    Whatareyougoingonabout? LOL

It's the public bailout money the banks got during the last crisis...

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    Danow11 likes this.
    04-27-14 03:51 AM
    Under 600 USD, maybe 530 +/-

Since 2010 ?
    04-27-14 04:21 AM