I have not been able to get BeBuzz Pro10, Notifications Manager, or Power Tools to work for about two weeks. I even updated to .2947 from .1925 to see if that helped, well it didn't instead I lost all my text messages and my contacts got skewed even though I backed them up on Link and my media card. Any idea or experiences with this problem?

Thanks
    04-07-14 12:27 PM
    I have not been able to get BeBuzz Pro10, Notifications Manager, or Power Tools to work for about two weeks. I even updated to .2947 from .1925 to see if that helped, well it didn't instead I lost all my text messages and my contacts got skewed even though I backed them up on Link and my media card. Any idea or experiences with this problem?

Thanks
    Have you disabled the notifications for the profiles you will be using through the native app in order to have the third party app work without conflict?
    MidnightSociety likes this.
    04-07-14 12:33 PM
    And if you try/use Hub++ you have to save each profile separately with the save icon in the bottom right hand corner or it won't save.
    crowbo1 likes this.
    04-07-14 12:53 PM
    I switched from BeBuzz Pro to Hub++ because I couldn't get BeBuzz to work properly. Hubb++ has worked great, I just wish they would have an option to have the vibration keep going throughout the whole call rather than picking a length of vibration. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Posted via Q10
    04-07-14 12:56 PM
    Have you disabled the notifications for the profiles you will be using through the native app in order to have the third party app work without conflict?
    Hi Q, meaning disabled through the phone; yes I have. Still nothing. It worked for a small time last night then back to abnormal. NOTHING!
    04-07-14 01:52 PM
    I switched from BeBuzz Pro to Hub++ because I couldn't get BeBuzz to work properly. Hubb++ has worked great, I just wish they would have an option to have the vibration keep going throughout the whole call rather than picking a length of vibration. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Posted via Q10
    I've purchased 2 apps already I may have to give Hub++ a try. Hate to think of buying another only to have it not work as well. Thanks for the response. Could it be a phone problem itself? How come 3 of the same type won't work?
    04-07-14 01:56 PM
    I'm not sure why you're experiencing this problem. I've got BeBuzz and it works beautifully.

I've got LED off on the phone like this.

No LED apps are working.-img_20140408_070048.png

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    04-08-14 06:01 AM
    I can't get Be Buzz Pro to work either for some reason. I'm using Hub++ and that works fine.

***Helen***
    04-08-14 06:05 AM
    It's seems a formula solution for such issue. Sw. Reboot hard reset, but I just wanna say that sometimes the software problem for BlackBerry can not be fixed even you reset, like something would be embedded in the OS and won't be removed till a factory reset (here is not a wipe)

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 07:03 AM
    Who Is It is working for me. It's very basic and must be running to work, but it does work on my Q10.

Bold 9000 > Torch 9800 > Bold 9900 > Q10
    04-08-14 07:14 AM
    Q that's exactly how my phone is set too. I'm thinking there's more going on than just the apps not working. I have some time to test the others this evening and will update.
    Chariol are you saying that the problem may not be able to be resolved unless I take it to the AT&T store for a reset? Doing a factory reset from Link may not be a solution either...bummer!
    BeBuzz worked fine until the "headless" update and that seems to have done something to any app that deals with LED assignments.
    Thanks for the responses, I'll keep plugging away.
    04-08-14 03:02 PM
    That is just too bizarre.

I tell you true, I've got no problems.

Odd.

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    04-10-14 01:07 PM
    Q...I got Hub++ and it's working yet it's far more cumbersome to set up than BeBuzz 10. I'm not sure what's going on. Different app are pulling different names for my contacts' seemingly from different sources. Ex. I have renamed some of them and when I look for them an old name shows up. Seems once a day I have trouble getting to the server. I believe you. Until 2 weeks ago my Q10 was perfect. When the "headless apps" started that's when the troubles commenced.

I really do appreciate your input and advice...Thanks much!!
    04-10-14 02:20 PM
    WOW!!! I jut got an upgrade for Hub++ and when it was done it has erased all my settings! I've NEVER had an app do that? What about anyone else...smh!!
    04-10-14 03:41 PM