Last season I paid �25 ($41.45) for the Official F1 timing app... I felt a tad ripped off at the time....but even more ripped off now that I see there is no Blackberry version on the app for the 2014 season! Formula 1� - The Official F1� Website
    I was thinking that as I had last years app I might get a discounted upgrade to this years! Oh well.......
    04-06-14 08:51 PM
    I see the one in the Google Play store is Free! If you use the Snap app, you can install for nothing.

Seems you did get ripped off. You would think that since Blackberry is sponsoring a car or their name appears on a car, they would have the app available.
    04-06-14 09:58 PM
    I see the one in the Google Play store is Free! If you use the Snap app, you can install for nothing.

Seems you did get ripped off. You would think that since Blackberry is sponsoring a car or their name appears on a car, they would have the app available.
    Thanks I will give it a try!
    04-07-14 02:15 PM
    The Android version of the app has a premium option when u down load it. So if you want all the live stats you still need to pay.
    I'm simply perplexed that they sponsor a car and no version of the official app. Incredible. Shame on F1!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 03:44 PM
    The Android version of the app has a premium option when u down load it. So if you want all the live stats you still need to pay.
    I'm simply perplexed that they sponsor a car and no version of the official app. Incredible. Shame on F1!!!

Posted via CB10
    This is what I like to refer to as the Marty Mallick effect...

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 04:20 PM