Hello Forum ,
    I've yet to actually get a Blackberry yet but as stated previously in my greeting post i shall have one near the end of July when my contract is due for renewal.
    I have a quick question but unfortunately i don't have any family or friends who own a blackberry so here goes.

I've looked on the blackberry app store and ive noticed that my bank Lloyds (uk) doesn't have an app compatible with bb10 at the moment , if i was to side load the android version would it fully work and have the same features? Sorry if this is a silly question, its pretty much the only app i actually need tbh.
    Thanks in advance!
    04-06-14 01:04 PM
    I've tweaked the title of your thread and relocated it for better exposure.
    04-06-14 01:14 PM
    I've tweaked the title of your thread and relocated it for better exposure.
    Much appreciated! Thank you.
    04-06-14 01:17 PM
    If it's the LLoyds Personal Banking app then I'm not 100% sure, I'm sure someone else can confirm, however if it's the LLoyds Business Banking app (recently released) then it won't work because the app does a check and the result of this is that the device is rooted android device.

The Barclays Personal Banking app doesn't work either for the same reason (rooted android device), as far as I know most/all other UK personal banking apps work (I assume they don't currently do a rooted android device check) so I'm sure LLoyds Personal Banking app does work but I think that might soon change if it's updated to also do a rooted android device check like LLoyds Business and Barclays Personal.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 08:47 AM
    Hi, I'm a Barclays customer.
    Barclays mobile banking apps work are available and work well with BlackBerry 6 and 7, but disappointingly, not with BlackBerry 10.
    Thought I'd drop that in there, if it helps anyone.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 02:52 PM
    I have Lloyds android port app working on my Z10 with no problem - at least so far.

Posted via CB10
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    04-10-14 05:33 AM
    I have Lloyds android port app working on my Z10 with no problem - at least so far.

Posted via CB10
    Personal banking?

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 06:04 AM