Hi,
    I'm new here. I'm really hoping someone can help me. I have a Blackberry Playbook and I'm trying to update it but the update has been going for about an hour now and is still on 1/9 and is not moving at all. I tried to update it right before this but the update failed and it said there was a fatal error. I tried again and now it's doing this. I'm afraid to retry it because it said it can make the playbook unstable. Please advise what I should do and thank you so much for you time.
    Lyndsay
    04-06-14 08:51 AM
    Do you have a backup or can make one or save your files? You can do a debrick but it will erase everything. With dm open and your pb turned off, male sure it is off, plug in the pb and choose update and or repair.
    Last edited by kbz1960; 04-07-14 at 06:41 AM. Reason: auto
    04-06-14 09:03 AM
    It ended up failing and then I tried a back up and that failed. Getting rather nervous. LOL
    04-06-14 10:38 AM
    It ended up failing and then I tried a back up and that failed. Getting rather nervous. LOL
    You tried a debrick? Can you just copy your files?
    04-06-14 10:51 AM
    How stable is your data connection?
    Maybe due to low speeds or poor wifi, your download is being affected.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-06-14 01:54 PM
    Hi, I don't know what a "debrick" is, so sorry. I'm so not tech savvy. My connection is a cable wifi connection and is usually really stable. I'm going to try again today. Sorry for the late reply.
    04-07-14 06:24 AM
    Hi, I don't know what a "debrick" is, so sorry. I'm so not tech savvy. My connection is a cable wifi connection and is usually really stable. I'm going to try again today. Sorry for the late reply.
    Sorry auto correct. I told how to in post 2, with a typo I fixed.
    04-07-14 06:42 AM