All is pretty much in the title.

I have a 9900 that is in mint condition, never been dropped etc. I tried pulling the battery (a lot) when the problem first appeared last week but it didn't do anything. So I wiped the device and installed a fresh OS + an hybrid. After installing, everything went perfectly fine till yesterday when a received a call and then the phone shut itself.

Usually, it is only when a receive a call or make call or take a picture that the battery goes from more than 50% to almost 0% or just shut itself.

Is it the battery or the hardware? Did someone have the same problem before?
    04-02-14 01:55 PM

I have a 9900 that is in mint condition, never been dropped etc. I tried pulling the battery (a lot) when the problem first appeared last week but it didn't do anything. So I wiped the device and installed a fresh OS + an hybrid. After installing, everything went perfectly fine till yesterday when a received a call and then the phone shut itself.

Usually, it is only when a receive a call or make call or take a picture that the battery goes from more than 50% to almost 0% or just shut itself.

check to make sure your battery is really snug in the phone,and making good contact, if not just put a piece of a business card in to tighten it up
    04-02-14 02:00 PM
    How old is the battery ?

Sounds like it might be getting old and on its way out like mine. Goes from full to 20% with little/no warning...
    04-02-14 04:00 PM

I have this exact same problem on my Q10

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 04:59 PM
    Change the battery

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 05:15 PM
    I have this exact same problem on my Q10

Posted via CB10
    That's the first time I heard that.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-02-14 05:29 PM
    I have ordered a new battery. I will see if it correct the issue.

I have charged the phone in the afternoon and no sign of the problem again but I know the issue is still there.
    04-02-14 06:53 PM
    I have ordered a new battery. I will see if it correct the issue.

I have charged the phone in the afternoon and no sign of the problem again but I know the issue is still there.
    How old is the battery ?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-02-14 07:14 PM
    The battery is two years old approximitly.

Envoy� de mon iPad � l'aide de CB Forums
    04-03-14 10:24 PM
    The battery is two years old approximitly.

Envoy� de mon iPad � l'aide de CB Forums
    Yes, two years of regular use/charging cycles is usually a good reason to spring for a new one. You'll probably be surprised at the difference.
    04-03-14 10:28 PM