Could someone show me a picture of what the connector to the screen looks like on my Z10? I had it apart last night to replace my ear piece speaker (for the 5th time) and after it all went back together the screen seems to be unresponsive.

The red light comes on as if it is starting up and the screen seems to light up ever so slightly but nothing ever appears on it. Almost as if it gets power but their is no input. How could I have screwed this up?

I'm in the process of selling my house so my phone, texts and e-mails are rather important at the moment. If no one has any input, what is the easiest way to get my local calendar data off the phone should I (heaven forbid) have to pick up a $150 Moto G after work today.
    04-02-14 06:15 AM
    So I hooked it up to my monitor via HDMI. The screen still works as in I can still swipe and everything is still there but it just won't show up on the phone itself. Some connection inside must not be good. I wish I knew which one for power, which one for input etc...
    04-02-14 07:15 AM
    Sounds like the back light has stopped working, if you hold the screen up to a bright light can you see anything on it?

If you can then the screen is working but the back light isn't, sorry I haven't taken one apart to be able to help you as to which connection might have been left off or damaged.

Of course it could be the back light has just stopped working.

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 07:33 AM
    I gave up...tired of replacing the speaker and there is no way I'm going to spend money replacing this screen. Picked up a Moto G from Koodo last night. $60 after using my tab.
    04-03-14 05:57 AM