Hey folks hows it going. So silly me I thought doing an upgrade on an app was suppose to be for the better! It showed me I needed an upgrade for Viber and Tinder on the amazon app store and so I did them. Both were working fine before mind you just abit on the slow side.

So now after the updates are complete and a battery pull............ neither are working! Viber is showing me a purple status bar at the bottom, constantly switching from connection to disconnecting!! Just when I start to like the BB10 I take 2 steps back again. Anyone else experience the same issues?

Cheers
    04-01-14 02:27 PM
    Upgrade or update? I would agree that upgrades are supposed to be better. Updates, however, are hit or miss. There are plenty of people who don't update their apps as long as they are working fine. I've done plenty of app updates that have completely disabled the app. On iOS, you delete the app and to fishing in your OSX trash folder and find the previous version.
    04-01-14 02:31 PM
    Gotta remember that apps from amazon are not made for bb10, we are lucky enough that they run but we are not guaranteed that they will work however.

Any way to revert back to the previous version that was working for you?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 02:45 PM
    Upgrade or update? I would agree that upgrades are supposed to be better. Updates, however, are hit or miss. There are plenty of people who don't update their apps as long as they are working fine. I've done plenty of app updates that have completely disabled the app. On iOS, you delete the app and to fishing in your OSX trash folder and find the previous version.
    Yeah I found that out the hard way. I guess if its not broken but running extremely slow and buggy don't try to update! Thought maybe updates were to help. But yes amazon isn't really made for BB10 devices so don't blame them.

Guess only for sure good updates are from the Blackberry appstore only!
    04-01-14 02:55 PM