Anyone else's 1Mobile Market acting up big time?

Keeps telling me I have updates with notifications. I delet these notifications and they keep popping up! It's been happening all day and think it's draining my battery. I don't even have the app open.

Anyone now how to stop this thing from acting up asides from the obvious of deleting it. I don't have a google email account or I would have tried Snap. I hear everyone raving about it.

Cheers
    03-31-14 02:52 PM
    I had the same trouble with that app store. I ended up deleting it and going with the amazon app store.

Posted via the almighty Z
    03-31-14 02:53 PM
    Anyone else's 1Mobile Market acting up big time?

Keeps telling me I have updates with notifications. I delet these notifications and they keep popping up! It's been happening all day and think it's draining my battery. I don't even have the app open.

Anyone now how to stop this thing from acting up asides from the obvious of deleting it. I don't have a google email account or I would have tried Snap. I hear everyone raving about it.

Cheers
    To delete the constant notifications, you need to download an app called Ghost Commander. Then you manage the 1Mobile Market and turn off notifications.
    03-31-14 03:35 PM
    I did turn off the notifications using Ghost Commander.

If you open the free Task manager app, it will show 1mobile is ALWAYS running. You can kill it and it comes right back.
    03-31-14 08:53 PM
    When this happens go into the 1mobile app. Go to the manage button and open the category that's notifying you. Be it update or downloads. Just close the apps that have the update or have been downloaded by pressing the "X"should not receive anymore notifications in the hub. Worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    007Storm likes this.
    03-31-14 09:07 PM
    Thx folks. Went to hit the close button in the updates and I think the actual APP need to update cause a pop up appeared. I clicked on that and then the rest of my pending updates installed to 100% as well.

So far no more notifications. Lol

Cheers folks.
    04-01-14 09:22 AM
    This is why I do not like Andriod apps that have not gone through BB App World. Worst part is that I have two Android apps that were installed via App World. I installed 1Mobile and it instantly indicated that there were updates for these two apps. I tried to update and it failed. Then it kept notifiying me that there are updates. At one point my Z10 would not stop vibrating or 'pinging'. I had to restart my phone.

The fixes here work, but only for apps installed from 1Mobile. In addition, as soon as you start the app it always runs in the background. This is what I hated on my old Droid, having to go into another app to kill it, come on.
    04-05-14 11:29 AM