Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone else has hit the same issue I've ran into.

I've been trying to find a decent mp3 player with an EQ and before I went to buy something like Neutron, I tried a bunch from the android side of the fence, and each and everyone gave me the same error "Sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file" This happens with Winamp 1.4.5 and Player Pro 1.0.0.72. The exact same error, it sees the files.. knows the name and album, but won't play them I'm on OS 10.2.1.2102.

Anyone know what's up and have any ideas on a fix ?

Tks

Dave
    03-29-14 08:39 PM
    I tried some android Equalizers as well today and they can play the files it just doesn't give me the option to use the Equalizer no matter which one I try

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 08:45 PM
    I was under the impression that the Android Runtime lacked SD card support, it's most likely that.

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    03-29-14 09:01 PM
    I was under the impression that the Android Runtime lacked SD card support, it's most likely that.

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    This is something that needs more information. For instance, I believe Ghost Commander which is an android port can access the cards. Maybe that's the key - the porting provides some additional ability. So, are we certain straight Android apps canNOT access the sd card? Time for a new direct thread with that as a question.
    03-30-14 12:26 AM
    I tried Equalizer+ today. It runs, and even plays my play lists. But, the EQ doesn't seem to do a darned thing.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 01:03 PM