Hi, just would like to inquire on the best app for maps in the bb world bb maps have great reviews however, Would like to find out the opinions of the people here.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 12:36 PM
    I have BeMapsPro. I like it. I use it and Foursquare in conjunction with BlackBerry Maps.

I tried Extreme Maps (name?) by Nemory - it was buggy so I dropped it. I tried Mireo - everything was suited for those on the metric system (I'm in the US) so I dropped it (but I would highly recommend if you lived outside the US). Sometimes I'll use Google maps loaded on my device via Snap but I'd rather stay native.

Waze via BlackBerry world is buggy. Sideloaded Waze is excellent but a huge battery eater.

So...all told, BeMapsPro and Foursquare plus the native Maps app is the perfect solution for me.

Posted via my amazing Q10
    03-29-14 12:58 PM
    I have quite few map apps. I like Mireo Don't Panic the best for in car navigation; especially that it uses offline maps and super simple to operate.
    For general search and locate with good data connection, just download Google Maps using Snap.
    saint613 likes this.
    03-29-14 05:30 PM
    I have BeMapsPro. I like it. I use it and Foursquare in conjunction with BlackBerry Maps.

I tried Extreme Maps (name?) by Nemory - it was buggy so I dropped it. I tried Mireo - everything was suited for those on the metric system (I'm in the US) so I dropped it (but I would highly recommend if you lived outside the US). Sometimes I'll use Google maps loaded on my device via Snap but I'd rather stay native.

Waze via BlackBerry world is buggy. Sideloaded Waze is excellent but a huge battery eater.

So...all told, BeMapsPro and Foursquare plus the native Maps app is the perfect solution for me.

Posted via my amazing Q10
    Do you get problem of integration of Foursquare location with native map? When I press on Foursquare map in Android and open it with Google maps, it perfectly shows exact location but when I try to do same in BlackBerry Z30,i.e., I press on location in Foursquare and it opens in native BlackBerry maps and BlackBerry map says 'location not found'! So annoying. Only reason I am carrying my android with me.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 05:41 PM
    Bemaps

Posted via white z30
    03-29-14 06:18 PM
    I have quite few map apps. I like Mireo Don't Panic the best for in car navigation; especially that it uses offline maps and super simple to operate.
    For general search and locate with good data connection, just download Google Maps using Snap.
    Homl has it right, Love don't panic, on device maps rocks.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 07:29 PM
    Homl has it right, Love don't panic, on device maps rocks.

Posted via CB10
    Ditto this.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 04:46 AM
    Google maps is the best. Don't waste your time with any other apps.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 06:53 AM
    No, this has never happened to me. I'm sorry - wish I could help you. Check out bemapspro though!
    03-31-14 02:04 AM
    Mireo Don't Panic, hands down.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 02:41 AM
    Why wouldn't you just download Google Maps from the Google Play Store (via Snap). Nothing else comes close.
    03-31-14 04:32 AM
    BeMaps Pro and HERE from within the native Browser.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.2947 | STA100-3 10.2.1.2947
    03-31-14 05:00 AM
    BeMaps Pro for me. Built for BlackBerry !

Posted from my Z30 via CB10 app
    03-31-14 05:15 AM