BlackBerry needs to jump in head first and license some stickers people will want!

I'm thinking :

NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA...
    Disney, MGM, Paramount...
    Marvel, DC...
    Hasboro
    NCAA
    Ford, GM, Porshe...
    Stupid reality shows (Duck Dynasty, Pawn Stars...)
    Nike, Adidas, Under Armor..
    WWE

This could generate a lot of buzz for bbmx if they do it right and quickly.

Buzz for bbmx will make blackberry relevant again, being relevant will lead to phone sales.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by boody78; 03-29-14 at 05:54 PM.
    03-29-14 08:50 AM
    Ooooh, I love that idea. One of my best friends (she's a teacher) would be OBSESSED with Disney stickers and I would love some X-Men or Marvel ones! I wish BlackBerry would do this, lol.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 09:09 AM
    Ooooh, I love that idea. One of my best friends (she's a teacher) would be OBSESSED with Disney stickers and I would love some X-Men or Marvel ones! I wish BlackBerry would do this, lol.

Posted via CB10
    Right! I know anime style kiddie crap is popular over seas, but here in the US, and I assume Canada, I want to send the SU logo, my ford f150 logo, a picture of Calvin pissing on a Chevy logo. My son wants to send ironman, and my daughter, my little pony.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 09:16 AM
    Right! I know anime style kiddie crap is popular over seas, but here in the US, and I assume Canada, I want to send the SU logo, my ford f150 logo, a picture of Calvin pissing on a Chevy logo. My son wants to send ironman, and my daughter, my little pony.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I totally agree. The stickers besides the BBM faces are weird and not anything I, nor my friends, are interested in. Everything you've mentioned would be bought in a heartbeat, though. I would even totally buy My Little Pony ones, lol.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 02:08 PM
    At least start with the maple leafs and raptors seeing as how they already have that relationship .

Great idea though

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 02:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    I would get a sticker that looks like WWBlondieDo!

Posted with my ? Q10.
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    03-29-14 04:39 PM
    Great idea!!

Can't wait for stickers to drop on BBM

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 04:41 PM
    Lot of licensing paperwork/fees. Wouldn't be easy to set up.
    03-29-14 04:49 PM
    Lot of licensing paperwork/fees. Wouldn't be easy to set up.
    I'm sure they have lawyers on retainer. This is the kind of thing that would get people on ios and android to actually use bbm. That's what blackberry needs right now, they need to be "cool" again.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 05:03 PM
    I don't get the use of stickers... I don't see the appeal in them. makes me think of something iPhone or Android would do.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 05:51 PM
    I don't get the use of stickers... I don't see the appeal in them. makes me think of something iPhone or Android would do.

Posted via CB10
    I thought the same thing, but my wife and I keep sending them to each other constantly.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 05:53 PM
    I read somewhere they'll have WWE stickers

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 05:53 PM
    I read somewhere they'll have WWE stickers

Posted via CB10
    I like it! I'll add it to the list...

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 05:54 PM
    Yeah I knew I saw it somewhere, shaun the sheep too whatever that is
    BlackBerry - license stickers quick!-img_20140329_231242.png

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 06:13 PM
    OP, Great idea. I was just going to leave stickers alone when they became available. I'd actually use some of the ones you mentioned. I get why BlackBerry is bringing stickers out though. It's more popular than Pokemon in Asia.

Here is another idea. When a company signs on as a Premium Channel, their company logo becomes a sticker and is placed in a free premium sticker pack for BBM users. (Or whatever else they can create that relates to their company directly - characters etc....)