Rumours say it will have larger screen, sd card, maybe even hdmi, Bluetooth mouse?...oh wait a minute, my Z30 already has all that!
    03-28-14 04:47 PM
    Rumours say it will have larger screen, sd card, maybe even hdmi, Bluetooth mouse?...oh wait a minute, my Z30 already has all that!
    NICE ONE !
    03-28-14 04:49 PM
    haha, itll probably be like a little bit bigger
    03-28-14 04:52 PM
    And more fruity

Sent from the phone of the gods.....Z30
    Djlatino and dragon1234 like this.
    03-28-14 05:03 PM
    Haha. Iphone 6 will be a disappointment. This is coming from a apple guy now using a BlackBerry q10.

The only way apple wins me back is with a device that makes my life easier then now.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 05:05 PM
    If Apple does all of this stuff, they will market themselves as innovators & their sales will be through the roof!

Their lack of support for mainstream capabilities helps to sell Android devices.

Posted via CB10 from my Z30.
    anon(5742598) likes this.
    03-29-14 03:21 AM
    The rumors of the new iPhone 6 will actually impress the crowds, unlike the iPhone 5 & 5S
    Last edited by Aljean Thein; 03-29-14 at 02:03 PM.
    03-29-14 03:39 AM
    There's nothing wrong with owning an apple. I'm going to guess that a larger sized apple phone is going to steal back a whole lot of samsung owners who switched only for the larger screen real estate.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    03-29-14 06:09 AM
    I phones are okay phones. I think they are great for people that such with technology. Perfect for little kids, older adults and dumb asses...

Posted via my Z30
    d.roc, emkay47, pystha and 9 others like this.
    03-29-14 10:47 AM
    Yeah like why would anyone want to use a phone they give to monkeys in the zoo?

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    03-31-14 05:18 AM
    I phones are okay phones. I think they are great for people that such with technology. Perfect for little kids, older adults and dumb asses...

Posted via my Z30
    lmfao
    03-31-14 09:31 AM

Posted via my Z30
    If you are going to insult others at least proof read your post. Just saying...

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 10:34 AM
    If Apple had the features I love in my Z30, I would consider the iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 05:42 PM
    Can't wait for Apple to invent all those great new mind boggling features!

Powered by BlackBerry!
    03-31-14 05:45 PM
    Lol. Great point!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 05:55 PM
    LOL.... they would never add all these features into one iPhone. Each feature would be added one at a time: iPhone 6, 6s (same feature but faster/bigger/shinier), 7, 7s, 8, 8s.

Have to keep them making the yearly pilgrimage to the Apple stores.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, didii, eldricho and 1 others like this.
    03-31-14 05:59 PM
    I can't wait either. Only time I make good money on their stocks when a new iPhone is released.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 06:01 PM
    Apple will again be revolutionary...in their lives minds and their follower's minds. People are hilarious with their lack of independent thinking.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 06:07 PM
    Apple will again be revolutionary...in their lives minds and their follower's minds. People are hilarious with their lack of independent thinking.
    More like it's amazing what good marketing can accomplish.
    BKA22 and eldricho like this.
    03-31-14 08:28 PM
    More like it's amazing what good marketing can accomplish.
    Further proof that people are easily influenced. I'm not arguing your point. After all, someone got rich selling a pet rock. Case and point.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and CerveloJohn like this.
    03-31-14 09:25 PM
    Haha. Iphone 6 will be a disappointment. This is coming from a apple guy now using a BlackBerry q10.

The only way apple wins me back is with a device that makes my life easier then now.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm. So having bookmarks in Safari Mobile on iOS that syncs with the desktop browser back and forth, or a way to import and export to/from Internet Explorer to the iPhone or even use the Chrome alternative to do the very same thing is NOT making your life easier but the BB10 devices that cannot do this does??????

Or wait better cloud based backup and restore that works in every country just about every international major banking app, and ability to charge a CC directly using say a Square accessory and account doesn't for those business transactions?!

Aaargh. I'm a fan of BlackBerry have been supporting them tooth and nail both personally and professionally as an IT analyst for over a decade but blind stupid and foolish statements like the original thread op bother me! Each phone has advantages and disadvantages but in this modern age any fast mobile browser should be able to sync ota bookmarks to a desktop client, at the very least import and. Export solution of some kind. That goes double with no cloud sync that isn't encrypted. (hence the reason for my quote above by not the thread op as an example).

I'm seriously depressed at the old guard users whined and complained vs offering constructive criticism to improve BB10 by showing their faith to purchase and keep on working through the issues lack of features until it's born into BB10 and instead got their way for BlackBerry to go backwards to restarting 9900 production.

This is like Research In the Past (RIP not liking the initials and wondering if any others or the haters have yet to make this correlation yet!)

BlackBerry Q10 ? & Full Metal CB10!
    eldricho, byex, dejanh and 1 others like this.
    03-31-14 10:07 PM
    Lighten up, life's too short to be hung up on phones...pun intended...and your weapon of choice noted.
    From my Z30. 144GB.
    04-01-14 04:12 AM
    Just got a chance to get back to this and thought I should add that I now don't need banking apps, BlackBerry browser can access all mine, along with other websites I don't need an app for....
    R7abb likes this.
    04-03-14 03:34 PM
    Lighten up, life's too short to be hung up on phones...pun intended...and your weapon of choice noted.
    From my Z30. 144GB.
    Your weapons of choice noted and considered for my upgrade. I'm still on the Z10; the Q10 maybe just a personal purchase but work may possibly allow me me to get the Z30!!

BlackBerry Q10 ? & Full Metal CB10!
    04-03-14 07:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's not just marketing

It's user experience. They excel at making technology accessible to the masses in a usable way that resonate with the masses. That is their "innovative strength" where others get hung up on specs for specs sake and tech for techs sake.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 08:06 PM
38 12