Every time I try to comment on an article or enter a contest, the app just shows the spinning circle. Same thing happens if I try to go to the last, most recent comments. It works if I go one page at a time for a few pages, but then I get the unending spinning circle again. Forums work fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 08:06 PM
    Every time I try to comment on an article or enter a contest, the app just shows the spinning circle. Same thing happens if I try to go to the last, most recent comments. It works if I go one page at a time for a few pages, but then I get the unending spinning circle again. Forums work fine.

Posted via CB10
    Same happen to me yesterday. I just have to shut down the app and reenter. If it doesn't work then a reboot will do.

Powered by my BlackBerry (Z10). Join my #BBM Channels C001227CF, C00476C37, C003829C9, C002454C9,C002190AC, C00120CE3
    03-27-14 08:10 PM
    I have the same issue on my Q10, haven't found a solution. Reboot/battery pull doesn't fix it for me.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 04:59 PM
    Have had this problem for the last few weeks and couldn't get in to the last few giveaways. Please Crackberry fix CB10 app already.
    CB10 app on my Z30 with AT&T

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 03:59 AM
    crackberry app on Q10

Can't read comments for the article if there are >8 pages of comments. Getting no problem to the 8th page but any further - spinning circle.

btw, no problem in navigation on forums

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 09:23 AM
    I often run into this issue in the CB News posts. If I try to comment, it sits there spinning away - sometimes the comment actually gets posted, but I can't tell that unless I open it in a browser. Sometimes my comment gets lost in the ether. I also can't use the CB10 navigation at the top of the screen to go to the Last page, or to see if anyone replied to my comment. It has been a problem for a while, but only in the News comments, and I tend to forget about it until the next time I want to comment (or until the next contest!). I also find that videos posted inside News posts don't show up for me in CB10 at all. The Forums work just fine in CB10.

04-03-14 09:57 PM
    Crackberry BB App is close to be un-useable. Not want any Android Apps on my Phone again but it seems in you like Crackberry the Android Version is the ONLY was to go.

Sad but true

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 04:25 AM
    or you have to be fast and post your answer before number of posts reach 9 pages
    it's like emulation of normal workflow

ps. at least it doesn't crash...
    pss. well may be it would be better it it crashes. at least it will make them to fix it faster...

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 04:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    That spinning circles i have for days, i' m so sick of it deleted the CB App and use the Android App only now. Works like a charm.

Can not understand why Crackberry not knows somebody with skills in BB10 programming to build an useable App for them.

I am sure there is someone in the community who can do it, maybe even for free!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App! Z10 10.2.1.2998
    04-08-14 12:18 AM
    I think something changed even so I don't remember I install any update. I could open and comment in some double digits posts. So I think that problem was something not related to crackberry but to some stuff on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 08:32 PM